The College Basketball Post

Worst Georgetown team/coached team since Esherick. NIT.

And Ive thought Pitt was wildly overrated too. Esh.

I still think they can figure out how to get it together to make the tourney but if they don't and Otto bounces, that team won't be much better the next year.

JTIII hot-seat :nerd:

Zeller/Craft might get more calls than any other guys in the country.

Thompson family owns any seat they sit on at Georgetown.

Plus in all seriousness they did over achieve last year and only 2 big east games in now..not that I optimistic about the remaining 16 or anything. But yeah he has one of the safest jobs in the country especially entering a new conference.

Last edited:
Suspected fracture to the same foot Ryan Kelly hurt last season smfh. Xrays inconclusive, ct scan tomorrow. Please let it be a sprain. Other than Mason he's one guy that it would kill us to lose

i aint really seen dakari johnson play like that, might watch his game from the other day on watch espn later on. wat are his strengths & weaknesses as a player?
Dude can rebound,he led the Nike EYBL in rebounding last summer and is averaging a double double so far this year...I've seen a lot of people say he needs to work on his athleticism though...After Noel leaves this year i'm pumped to see him play with WCS
He's not very explosive. I can't see one and done with him at all.  He's also young or move up to be with his correct class. 

Georgetown looked awful tonight. Something needs to be done seriously to make this offense work. Is it me or does Mikael Hopkins lead the nation in missed layups and shots inside 3 feet?? and after seeing Josh Smith in person tonight I still have no idea why he would transfer to gtown?? Wouldn't Duke with it's excellent strength and conditioning program and lack of depth at the center position been perfect for him??

Former Wildcat Josiah Turner released from Canadian team
By ZACK ROSENBLATT Published January 9, 2013 at 1:23am Updated January 9, 2013 at 1:23am

Multimedia
s19josiahrgbfile

By COLIN DARLAND

Just call it Josiah being Josiah.

The Halifax Rainmen of the National Basketball League of Canada announced on Jan. 2 that Josiah Turner had been released from the team.

“Josiah just didn’t buy into my system,” Rainmen coach Rob Spon told the Halifax Chronicle-Herald. “Josiah wanted to do what Josiah wanted to do.”

After short-lived stints with the UA (one season), SMU (never played a game) and a professional team in Hungary (less than four weeks), Turner finds himself at a crossroads again.

Cook playing like a top tier PG finally 
pimp.gif

Praying Kelly isn't out for long, we need him saturday 
tired.gif

Tony Parker considering leaving UCLA. LOL.
Ask if he regretted coming to UCLA, Parker said, "No comment."
Homesick and injuries. He isn't blaming it on Howland, at least.

Tony Parker considering leaving UCLA. LOL.

Ask if he regretted coming to UCLA, Parker said, "No comment."

Homesick and injuries. He isn't blaming it on Howland, at least.

Publically. Was it you, AMP, or Mike that told me I was bugging when I wondered out loud before the season even started if Tony regretted not taking that road to Durham? :lol:

LOL. I probably said something along those lines. Durham would be good for distance, but this dude wanted the ball in his hands. That wasn't happening in Durham. He'd be behind Plumlee too. Long term, probably much better, but this kid saw himself as an immediate impact type of guy.

LOL. I probably said something along those lines. Durham would be good for distance, but this dude wanted the ball in his hands. That wasn't happening in Durham. He'd be behind Plumlee too. Long term, probably much better, but this kid saw himself as an immediate impact type of guy.

Really Because he was going to play behind Reeves (before he was kicked off) & Josh (before he quit) Only post player in front of him at Duke was Mason and they could've played together for stretches in addition to subbing for him.

Was just a better situation for him period. People just get caught up in that "set screens" **** :smh:

I mean he realizes it isn't Howland at least. Injured and frankly, he isn't better then the Wear twins at all.

He looks lost on offense and worse on defense. Funny that every top 25 dude thinks they will come in and kill right away.

Really Because he was going to play behind Reeves (before he was kicked off) & Josh (before he quit) Only post player in front of him at Duke was Mason and they could've played together for stretches in addition to subbing for him.
Was just a better situation for him period. People just get caught up in that "set screens" **** :smh:

Reeves was already gone...Came in thinking he would get minutes over the Wear twins and play next to Josh Smith probably :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom