The College Basketball Post

Saying Amile is gonna be like josh is laughable.

Kelly out indef. Minimum couple weeks. Same story as 2 seasons ago.

Best SG in the country. I'd draft dude #1..just like I said earlier.
I just don't see enough off the dribble to be convinced. This draft is pretty weak.  All I see are 3's and dunks from him.  I actually like Archie more

UNLV will not be a factor in the tournament, guards are too dumb, can't make a simple post entry pass, no real point guards, Dave Rice can't coach defense. Bound to get upset.

UNLV does some dumbass ****. Was shocked Rice actually played some zone (which worked) then went away from it. Marshall is just not a pg and never will be.

New Mexico is tough, as always.

Last edited:
Someone do me a favor and look up Mike Anderson's record against TAMU. He's got a serious case of the Melvin Watkins curse :smh:

We didn't even beat Houston Baptist or Army that bad...and we lost to Southern. We could seriously win 20 games this year without winning a single meaningful game.

I just don't see enough off the dribble to be convinced. This draft is pretty weak.  All I see are 3's and dunks from him.  I actually like Archie more
i feel the same way, plus ben turns 21 in a month so it aint really as impressive as a 18 or 19 year old freshman straight outta highschool. but he did ball out today i cant flex

Last edited:
TOWSON!!!!! WOOOOO!!!!!!

4 wins in a row (including a W at Oregon State)

Double OT win against WIlliam & Mary. 3-0 in the CAA. Back to .500

Benimon (Georgetown transfer) is putting up 16.5, 11.7, and 2 blocks a game. Best player in the CAA.

Last edited:
Lol nah I know I live in the moment but nobody in college ball is really impressing me so far I guess.

Lmao @ Alec Burks. Funny you say that, when I posted earlier I was thinking "watch him become another burks" smh

Coulda sworn Burke was gonna be Kobe light

Didn't Towson get a bunch of transfers? Cause they went from complete **** to decent pretty fast

Back
Top Bottom