The College Basketball Post

Pat Skerry
pimp.gif
got that right. shame Dixon lost him off the staff. I knew he could recruit, but turning out to be a pretty good coach. 

The chances of that happening are about the same as Minnesota going into Lambeau and winning last week.

Wha? No we just almost won by 20 against the Illini. That's the second time I've been talking about Assembly Hall at Illinois and the second time you've thought I was referring to Assembly Hall at Bloomington :rofl:

Last edited:
Pat Skerry :pimp:

Yep. Glad we hired him. He can recruit his *** off and he's finally getting the team to buy into his system.

Mr. Marcus- Yeah we got three Big East transfers playing this year, and the American East Freshman of the Year from last year sitting out this year due to the transfer rule.

Wha? No we just almost won by 20 against the Illini. That's the second time I've been talking about Assembly Hall at Illinois and the second time you've thought I was referring to Assembly Hall at Bloomington :rofl:

I read it after the game was over so I assumed you thought you were going to do the same on Saturday :lol:

Gonna be a great game though!

carolina might not be too good this year but in a year or 2 brice johnson marcus paige & jp tokoto is gon be nasty

:lol: Bobby going to be complaining the whole game as usual.
Why do they think he is good commentary?

Oregon might finally give Arizona the loss they deserve.

Back
Top Bottom