The College Basketball Post

And they were picked to win the conference.
laugh.gif

I'll let the students rock though, they haven't seen a win like this ever.

^ You'll let it rock because they beat Duke :lol:

Unless its a situation in which you rallied to win a conference tourney to get in the Dance. or a situation like when Cuse beat Pitt during Melo's tenure.. I'm not with it.

Smh @ southerland. Don't be surprised if he's not the only one getting suspended due to eligibility p

Am I the only one that feels a ranked team / fans shouldn't storm the court...if you're top 25 in the country, shouldn't you expect to beat anyone ranked 1-25?

You're right. :lol:

I totally disagree.

Most of the student section is 18-20 year olds. Its not like its a 50 year old rich guy demographic.

they werent around for any big traditional wins who's to say they'll see any more big wins.
this is their years to have fun and enjoy their teams' Ws.

let them kids have fun,

I agree with gunna

They beat an in state rival, ranked #1, in a great game.
It ain't really that serious anyway.

This NC/Florida St. Game looking like its going to come down to the wire.

Will be huge for the Tar Heels psychologically, they need a solid win like this.

Smh @ southerland. Don't be surprised if he's not the only one getting suspended due to eligibility p

I'm not really surprised.

He went to Dozo, as did I. He was there as a freshman when I was graduating, I knew his older sister. He seems to be too old to be still in college...

Am I the only one that feels a ranked team / fans shouldn't storm the court...if you're top 25 in the country, shouldn't you expect to beat anyone ranked 1-25?

I totally disagree.

Most of the student section is 18-20 year olds. Its not like its a 50 year old rich guy demographic.

they werent around for any big traditional wins who's to say they'll see any more big wins.

let them kids have fun,

Agreed, well said.

I totally disagree.

let them kids have fun,

Agreed, well said.

Well said.

You're right.
laugh.gif
I totally disagree.

let them kids have fun,
repped .

funny a St Johns and Duke fan throwing salt smh

UCLA was lucky to escape Colorado. They were outplayed those last five minutes with the slow defensive rotations, a couple by Shabazz alone, and clutch shooting from Colorado.

I totally disagree.

let them kids have fun,
repped .

funny a St Johns and Duke fan throwing salt smh

You'd be ok if y'all stormed the court after beating let's say... Michigan?

UCLA was lucky to escape Colorado. They were outplayed those last five minutes with the slow defensive rotations, a couple by Shabazz alone, and clutch shooting from Colorado.
i like they way we are playing now then, BH is letting them just play. he has saved his job till march thats for sure

i like they way we are playing now then, BH is letting them just play. he has saved his job till march thats for sure

You think a strong tournament showing convinces the boosters to not press for his ouster?

I know Kentucky isn't quite Kentucky this year, but are they really about to lose to TAMU at home? :lol:

Elston Turner is 14/19 for 38 points with 6 rebounds and 3 assists :pimp:

Last edited:
man kentucky cant get right :smh: . if they keep playin like this do yall think its possible they could miss the tournament this year? i mean they aint beat nobody worth a damn & they really shoulda lost to vanderbilt too

Last edited:
UK :x

Joe Coleman not boxing out that shooter on the second missed free throw :smh: :smh: :smh:

Easy enough game to dissect. Awful first half, valiant effort in the second half. In the end, the final score shows the team competed but when it comes time where you HAVE to win these games against quality teams, you simply can't have moral victories they gotta be real victories.

If the Gophers beat Michigan... please don't storm the court :lol: :rofl: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom