The College Basketball Post

I knew Kerlew was watching that RJ Evans airball towards the end like :smh:

Minus well give my guy Tor a shot off the bench :nerd:

Last edited:
I knew Kerlew was watching that RJ Evans airball towards the end like :smh:

Minus well give my guy Tor a shot off the bench :nerd:

Son, he set himself up like he was ready to stroke that ****...

...air ball. He look like a shorter, light skinned Ed Nelson, except Ed Nelson was at least serviceable on the blocks.

Cuonzo Martin better have his team ready. The Vols need a win tonight more than Kentucky . They only play Missouri and UF once

Lol who saw Napier get upset when dude went solo on the fast break? Son stood there with his hands out waiting for the pass then pouted when he didnt hahaha. These dudes man

Greg Whittington is out for tomorrow's game also. Can't wait to find out what he did, cause the kid is pretty wreckless.

This team ******g blows. For once I want to feel like Tom Crean has actually outcoached someone.

Jordan Hulls has zero business touching the court. All his minutes should go to Sheehey and Abell at this point, get him the **** out of here. Watford seems like he spent his whole summer smoking weed, every time he goes to the post and tries something it ends disastrously.

Team is headed for the Round of 32 right now. Always let the other team dictate the flow of the game, play like a both of chickens with their head cut off and wilt in the end of games.

Easily the worst loss of the Crean era. Disgusting

Back
Top Bottom