The College Basketball Post

This team ******g blows. For once I want to feel like Tom Crean has actually outcoached someone.

Jordan Hulls has zero business touching the court. All his minutes should go to Sheehey and Abell at this point, get him the **** out of here. Watford seems like he spent his whole summer smoking weed, every time he goes to the post and tries something it ends disastrously.

Team is headed for the Round of 32 right now. Always let the other team dictate the flow of the game, play like a both of chickens with their head cut off and wilt in the end of games.

Easily the worst loss of the Crean era. Disgusting

Bo Ryan OWNS your *****es. I believe that's 11 in a row overall and 5 in a row at Assembly. :pimp: No B1G team has ever done that before.

Last edited:
The dunk by dude on Wisconsin was Tom Chambers lite
laugh.gif

You'd be ok if y'all stormed the court after beating let's say... Michigan?

I'm a NC State Alum 04' and I've stormed that courts and football fields as a student so I know the feeling (ah la Julius Hodge & Philip Rivers). I knew our fans would be roasted for storming the court but you have to understand...yeah as a ranked team and one that was picked as the pre-season champs of the ACC we should have known we would win right? Sports in general don't play out that way because any team can beat any other team on any given night...that's what makes watching sports exciting. Regardless of the fact, Duke was the #1 team in the nation regardless of the fact they are within our conference...what better time to rush the court and show your appreciation as a student/fan. It's one of those things that you have to had expereinced or been a part of to completely understand it. Plus it's been a long time coming for our program also...The Pack Is Back... I just hope there are no let downs in tonights game vs Maryland...as it is always a fight with them.

Last edited:
I really dislike Dook , but they did have a player or two banged up.

Actually one vital starter...the win wasn't a surprise though. We are a good team and it's ok that we will have to earn our stripes this year because pre-season rankings are nothing more than opinions. Tonight's game against Maryland was horrible on both sides though...31% and 34% shooting...but I have to give credit were credit is due. Good game Terps.

Terps :pimp:

Why did the students rush the court though? Someone tell these kids born in 1995 that you don't rush the court after beating NC state.. :smh:

Can't wait for Maryland to leave the acc...rushing the court after beating nc state is the most pathetic **** I've ever seen

Guess that stress fracture Seth has isnt considered banged up *Yeezus shrug*

Neither UNLV or SDSU are playin D

SDSU is just one front court player short. O'Brien ain't cutting it.

Winston Shepard will be following Kawhi and Jamaal onto the NBA in time.

Hoop Hall classic this weekend is going to be crazy. Going to check out my Canadian brethren on Sunday. Excited to see Noah Vonleh go up against Wiggins... Should be dope.

I'm thinking a similar outcome to the Michigan/Ohio game happens tonight in the Michigan/Minnesota game.

Jermaine Lawrence to announce Feb 3. Neck and neck between Cincy and $t, John'$. I've seen this movie before, plus he's a NYC local.

Back
Top Bottom