The College Basketball Post

Archie is like a poor version of Tyreke, just do not enjoy watching him play...UK just is a bunch of illfitting pieces. Makes you appreciate their teams of the past few years way more.

This team makes last years look like the 96 Bulls

I like Witjer though, if Poythress or Archie had his scoring instincts they would be elite. Like I said earlier sometimes they look like an AAU team. Poythress just gets lost in the game, Archie is too careless and make bonehead plays. There is no leader on the floor. Cal said to begin with they weren't great, he wasn't lying

we're just not that good. no consistent good play from anyone other than Noel... and Polson. :lol:

blew that game, tho.

Everybody needs to return to Kentucky but obviously that won't happen...and ncst is pathetic to lose to wake..I know wake has improved but still lmaoo

remember seeing kd and ty playing together that one year 
nthat.gif
 ..that team was stacked...forgot who else was on it too

oh yea that white boy that went to cuse....he was telling the student section at reynolds to "suck his ****" the whole game 
roll.gif

I heard the only reason why Tyler Lewis was getting pub out of high school was because his dad worked for some recruiting agency or something along those lines. Am I right?

nthat.gif

oh yea that white boy that went to cuse....he was telling the student section at reynolds to "suck his ****" the whole game 
roll.gif

Devendorf? LMAO funniest dude to ever walk through the Carrier Dome doors

Kid needs to finish and shoot better but Hanlan is 16/5/4 in ACC play. Not bad for a kid nobody bothered to recruit.

Archie has been kind of awful the past month. And Poythress, idk.
Poythress needs to make a trip to the Wizard of Oz. Kid is heartless. 

Kid needs to finish and shoot better but Hanlan is 16/5/4 in ACC play. Not bad for a kid nobody bothered to recruit.

Archie has been kind of awful the past month. And Poythress, idk.
Poythress needs to make a trip to the Wizard of Oz. Kid is heartless. 
That boy gonna get some GM'S and coaches in hot water....him and Harrow straight soft :lol:

And NC St. its either like an elite 8 or first round upset loss for them, no in between :smh:

I don't even see how you touch Poythress in the top 20 right now. I'd like to see him and Cauley-Stein stay another year.

Actually what am I talking about, they should definitely leave and go to the NBA, they are all ready.

:nerd:

Last edited:
nthat.gif

roll.gif
Devendorf? LMAO funniest dude to ever walk through the Carrier Dome doors
yea 
laugh.gif
..it was so loud too...refs let it skate but the students were talking mad ****....reynolds mad preppy and obviously he's kinda hood so they were going at him hard 

NC State just needs some better assistants because Gottfried can't "coach" a lick. Giving up 86 points to Wake is hilarious.

You can play a fast tempo and still play decent defense. You don't have to be matadors.

I think worst case scenario, we finish the rest of our schedule 8-5... making us 20-11 before the SECT. with no good wins. be sweating it out Selection Sunday.

nthat.gif

roll.gif

i played against that team in Oak Hill, they KD, Lawson, lefty that went to Clemson(got buckets), guard that went to Miss State was niceee, and a 7 foot african that went to Ohio State.

we lost by 43 the lefty that went to Clemson had 35 and the dude that went to Miss State had 31...lite work.

Somehow reynolds got the smith/rondo team to come in and play that Reyshawn Terry and Mike Copeland team

i played against that team in Oak Hill, they KD, Lawson, lefty that went to Clemson(got buckets), guard that went to Miss State was niceee, and a 7 foot african that went to Ohio State.

we lost by 43 the lefty that went to Clemson had 35 and the dude that went to Miss State had 31...lite work.

My dude Jamont Gordon :pimp: :pimp: (who got robbed for SEC POY)

And KC Rivers is the guy who went to Clemson. He's from the city :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom