The College Basketball Post

My bracket might my be destroyed but at least those ******* from Duke lost. 8)

I hope Marcus Vick Seth Curry has fun on the end of a NBA bench telling everyone how they can't **** with this cheer leading skills :lol:

now all the unc ******* will come out

cant wait to blow yall out at your place again next year 

Rodney Hood is that dude

Syracuse and Michigan can beat L'ville. Without a doubt.

I'll even say, the winner of mich - cuse is taking the title.

What do you guys think Russ smith will be at the next level? 6th man? Spark plug? Nate robinson type role?

So much respect to this Louisville squad. 

Yeah my two friends from Louisville here at school have made me like them a lot....rooting for them to get the title :smokin :smokin Even though they're in the big east and soon to be ACC with Pitt, I have nothing but respect for them they have a great program there

Pitino's story about Ware is :smh: :smokin :smokin He was saying "win the game!" while his leg was snapped in half sheesh

Syracuse and Michigan can beat L'ville. Without a doubt.

I'll even say, the winner of mich - cuse is taking the title.

What do you guys think Russ smith will be at the next level? 6th man? Spark plug? Nate robinson type role?

I dunno, he's really hit or miss but when he's on hes really tough to stop...I could see him as a depth guy he may go second round or sign as a FA...his ultimate ceiling is probably a spark guy off the bench who can get you offense in a hurry (if hes on)....he's sorta like JR in that way like theyll go 2-15 then go 9-11 from the field the next game :lol:

I still have UL winning....Louisville is extremely familiar with Cuse and won't be thrown off by that zone, and Cuse cant shoot for **** its just Marquette was atrocious. I think the title game will now be Mich-Louisville though, it'll be fun seeing Trey Burke match up against Siva/Smith for sure. I hope Syracuse don't win against UM tho

Kinda happy I can't see the game.. Don't think my heart could take it
Charmin *** boy.

DOOK
pimp.gif

WoW, son just walking around like nothing happen
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Use your head for once, Mike.

Last edited:
My bracket might my be destroyed but at least those ******* from Duke lost. 8)

This.

And I'll admit it...this is one of the rare years, where I don't even really dislike anyone on that Duke squad...but still... >D

How can you not dislike Seth Curry. Dude is on JJ Redick levels of obnoxious on the court.

His only saving grace is that his *** didn't go read poetry on Sportscenter

GO CUSE as usual. But being a fan of college basketball I am proud of Louisville going out and playing for their teammate.

Back
Top Bottom