The College Basketball Post

How can you not dislike Seth Curry. Dude is on JJ Redick levels of obnoxious on the court.

His only saving grace is that his *** didn't go read poetry on Sportscenter
:lol: It's close, but I don't really care either way.

I feel like I maxed out my hate on Austin Rivers when he was there, that I almost give the other guy a bye, just for not being him and having a bro that's awesome.

WoW, son just walking around like nothing happen
You're special for this.

Last edited:
I'm not excited at all to see a possible Big East chip, I seen them play each other 3 times already .. they should of been on the same side of the bracket

Jabari Parker right now

Can't believe we need to wait 6 days for more bball. I don't understand why they don't do Thursday-Saturday games instead of Saturday and championship on Monday.

Last edited:
All I can say is GO BLUE!!!

If Wichita State somehow wins and Mich wins it all, I can still win my bracket... but either way if Mich wins it all I will be happy as hell.

We did the same to y'all last year buddy

.... ...... .... ok 
Jabari Parker right now

LOL you heard that part about mason, kelly and curry being in the AP top 10 their ENTIRE CAREER? 

Brah I was like :wow: :x :smh: :lol: .

Really? When Seth was chucking up shots at Liberty, he was top 10? Back when people still thought Miles and Mason where twins, Mason was top 10? Back when Kelly's nickname was "who that tall ugly awkward dude on Duke's bench", he was top 10? :lol: Gimmie a ******g break

props to dude man he was so calm afterwards when his teammates came to him. i woulda been passed out looking at my leg like that lol

And that doesnt mean a damn thing right about now
Just like this statement.
Brah I was like
eek.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Really? When Seth was chucking up shots at Liberty, he was top 10? Back when people still thought Miles and Mason where twins, Mason was top 10? Back when Kelly's nickname was "who that tall ugly awkward dude on Duke's bench", he was top 10?
laugh.gif
Gimmie a ******g break
The hate is strong in you sir but yes they were a top ten team the whole time 
wink.gif

Anyone watching the women's tourney? Those girls from L'Ville are going ham on Griner and that Baylor squad.. shooting lights out

A few of em are cute too :pimp:

Take caution . warning , detailed pic of the injury . Sucks he won't play next game

WoW, son just walking around like nothing happen

Nevermind lol :smh:

I didn't watch most of this game, if any lol.

I just watched the last 3 mins to see Duke lose and saw a guy walking around with a Ware jersey... never even heard of Ware before today :rolleyes
Thought was him.

Sue me. My apologies

That leg injury was pretty gruesome my goodness. I would love to know how it broke under those conditions. That has to be a rare occurence.

Back
Top Bottom