The College Basketball Post

I know y'all watching this dunk contest.

Dat boy Doug Anderson...
pimp.gif
Doug... Anderson...
Yo that winning dunk was...
sick.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
smokin.gif
I never seen some **** like that
Dude coulda won the NBA dunk contest lol
Sick dunk!
I've seen it a couple of times but none of them was as flamboyant, torque-y, and vicious as his. Jesus. Boy got ups.
Doug Andersen was Mr Showman.  Some of the players in the NBA should take a few notes from the college players when it comes to dunks in competitions.

And then the youtube comments.......

Will shed Jesse Jackson-esque tears if we land Jahlil Okafor

Also, I'm convinced Andrew Wiggins has pogo sticks surgically inserted into his calves. Dude bounces stupid high w/o even really bending his knees.
mean.gif
This vid kills me at :50... Dude pushing the floor against a toddler.
laugh.gif

I know y'all watching this dunk contest.

Dat boy Doug Anderson... :pimp:

Doug... Anderson...

Yo that winning dunk was...:x :wow: :wow: :wow: :smokin I never seen some **** like that

Dude coulda won the NBA dunk contest lol

Sick dunk!

I've seen it a couple of times but none of them was as flamboyant, torque-y, and vicious as his. Jesus. Boy got ups.

Doug Andersen was Mr Showman.  Some of the players in the NBA should take a few notes from the college players when it comes to dunks in competitions.

And then the youtube comments.......

Perfect 3 for 3 at that

:wow: :smh:

Some of the players in the NBA should take a few notes from the college players when it comes to dunks in competitions.

This. It was good because it was just straight up, sick dunks. No gimmicks. Like the NBA dunk contest used to be. I think the NBA contest could get back to that, but I'm not sure it ever will.

UNLV junior forward Mike Moser is leaning towards transferring and spending his final season at Washington, where he would be eligible next season, sources told CBSSports.com.

The 6-foot-8 Moser, who battled injuries this season and only averaged 7.1 points and 6.1 rebounds per game, will likely graduate this summer and transfer. One source said he could still elect to put his name in for the NBA Draft, but that's unlikely.

"It's almost done that he's going to transfer and play at Washington," one source said.

& Purvis to uconn.

Roscoe was gonna to take dem minutes anywheyz

Purvis going to have the Rashard Anderson green light.......:nthat:.........Can he even shoot?

Purvis has to wait a year to play right? Cause if he could play right away I was bout to say I still can't see him playing much cause he ain't taking any minutes from Bazz, Boat or Omar.

Purvis has to wait a year to play right? Cause if he could play right away I was bout to say I still can't see him playing much cause he ain't taking any minutes from Bazz, Boat or Omar.

Has to spend a year on the bench sitting next Ricky Moore and Kevin Ollie while watching Bazz play. I don't hate it.

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

If Nick Wiggins knows anything about his brother Andrew’s upcoming decision, it doesn’t look good for the Cats.

In an interview with Adam Zagoria, Nick said that he doesn’t think Kentucky would be the best fit for Andrew because of the number of players coming in: “I don’t feel like it would be the best fit for him to make his own legacy.”

The Wichita State guard also said that their parents probably want Andrew to choose Florida State, but that they would support any decision he makes. When will that decision come? Nick said he thinks Andrew will announce in the next two to three weeks.

LeBron in Miami > LeBron in Cleveland.

Don't act like Cleveland LBJ wasn't an absolute TERROR in his own right though.
Ppl forget that Bron was a one man show with the cavs...and he was putting up numbers without the confidence in his jumper that he has now :smh: :x ... and i'm still holding out hope for Wiggins at FSU , say no to Coach Cal :pimp:

I feel bad for him that he's getting compared to LeBron now anyhow. He's not 3/4's the player LeBron was at 18.

I feel bad for him that he's getting compared to LeBron now anyhow. He's not 3/4's the player LeBron was at 18.
Ballhandling, courtvision, strength, etc. The list goes on and on. I really like him, but the LeBron comparisons are like the new MJ comparisons. 

You know what I meant, G.

LeBron's also been quoted saying he woulda went to Louisville. Akron's ***.

There will be no legacy created playing at FSU for a year, but it really doesn't matter where he goes.

Back
Top Bottom