The College Basketball Post

The worst thing about these "brawls" is all the media gets on their high horse and acts like its the worst thing they ever seen :lol: :smh: , then use it to say some other things that they really been feelin...Wasnt that bad, nobody got hurt

Sane and logical takes don't reside with the national media and they haven't for a long time.

Of course I’m a KU fan so take it with a grain of salt.
A lot to unpack here but why is dude going for a steal with 4 seconds left down 20+. Let them dribble it out and keep it moving. Now granted you don’t have to stare him down but it sure looked to me the first like the first players off of the benches were from KSU. Optic’s look bad because of the stool but he also didn’t use it. My guess is SDS gets 2 to 3 and Big Dave gets 1.

The KU basketball Program is taking all of the knocks lately.

I am enjoying the Kansas POV. Currently refereeing the Kansas fans vs the K State fans on the ISU message board. Apparently, we're the handicap section of the internet.

Just FYI - the greatest basketball coach of all time passed away last night ...

Although not a collegiate level coach, he's most likely your favorite college coach's favorite coach ...

I urge you to Google and read his reach and impact ...

RIP Morgan Wooten ...

1579702190100.png

1579702222297.png
1579702222297.png

Suspensions would be a lot less imo had they not spilled over into the crowd where people with disabilities were sitting. That’s the worst part of it. Funny enough, the Monmouth steal/dunk was against KU too:lol:

Had SDS just blocked it and walked away nothing likely happens. Instead, he was upset a player went for the steal and layup in garbage time and wanted a little payback.Shouldn’t have stood over him imo. Only issue I have with anything he did that led to the altercation.

Also, Kevin Keatts is doing all the right things in state and following how to be successful in NC. You try to get guys early before they blow up and then you clean up on the guys that Duke/UNC aren’t recruiting. Him landing Terquavion Smith early is a huge get. If he can lock up Dontrez Styles before the EYBL circuit then they’re gonna be really, really good over the next few years

A benches clearing “fight” in a college b-ball game is a big deal. This isn’t the NHL. Throw in the fact that this spilled into the crowd and it’s even worse. Dude was standing next to fans holding a chair ready to hit someone with it. Also, it’s K ****ing U.

Your team is down 20+, there is four seconds and your coach told you not to foul or play it out and you decide to play hero ball. Nah, you can miss me with that foolishness, B. Your team had 39 minutes and 9 seconds to 'play hard.' That aint the time.

In a scenario like that if you go for the rip then you better be ready for whatever happens next because zero way SdS allows him to go for an uncontested dunk or layup. Now everything else that transpired after that is on him. He should have spiked that weak lay up attempt 15 rows into the stands and walked off.

IMO guys pushed, they shoved, threw some wild hay makers and that was that.
Why is denying a layup to a bum a necessary evil in that situation? You really that prideful to not just let him be and get his measly nut off?

Let him scamper in for the lousy 2 points and he’s the only one looking like a clown. Now ol’ boy most likely never touching college hardwood again. Self gotta be kicking himself for wasting such a heavy bag on dude:smh::lol:

woody2626 woody2626 : UF was getting Dotson before Bill Self came in dirty. I can feel it , his recruitment got weird at the end . Mike White had to take Numbhard and Locke , because he got tired of waiting

Well the masses got what they wanted.
DMac: 2 games
Silivio: 12 games

James Love: 8 games
Antonio Gordon: 3 games

woody2626 woody2626 : UF was getting Dotson before Bill Self came in dirty. I can feel it , his recruitment got weird at the end . Mike White had to take Numbhard and Locke , because he got tired of waiting

Plausible. I do know that Dotson was fine playing off the ball and waiting behind Tre but we decided not to go that route. Worked out well for the kid and he made the right choice obviously

The worst thing about these "brawls" is all the media gets on their high horse and acts like its the worst thing they ever seen :lol: :smh: , then use it to say some other things that they really been feelin...Wasnt that bad, nobody got hurt
Right? Listened to one of my favorite radio shows in Dallas tonight and they were proudly touting how this was probably the only CBB segment they would have until mid to late February when brackets came out. Dudes were talking about the issue solely based off what they saw on the Shannon and Skip show they watched this morning.

They did have some funny diatribe about DeSousa actually hoisting a stool (aka bowl movement) instead of a stool (chair) though. I at least laughed at that.

McDonalds All-American Roster dropped:

• Scottie Barnes – Florida State
  • Brandon Boston – Kentucky
  • Greg Brown – Undecided
  • Nimari Burnett – Texas Tech
  • Josh Christopher – Undecided
  • Terrence Clarke – Kentucky
  • Sharife Cooper – Auburn
  • Cade Cunningham – Oklahoma State
  • R.J. Davis – North Carolina
  • Dawson Garcia – Marquette
  • Jalen Green – Undecided