The Combat Jack Show Thread

JBP not as funny as with Rory and Mal but the conversations are much better . They’ve been on a roll for a little while now.

One of those conversations was how the police in New York are versus other locations. In New York you're shutdown quick as soon as you pop and even get venues to not have you perform, because you're a risk.

One of those conversations was how the police in New York are versus other locations. In New York you're shutdown quick as soon as you pop and even get venues to not have you perform, because you're a risk.
They also mentioned how they allow you to blow in NY, then hit you with some charges. It really does feel like that with all the rappers getting locked up out there

They also mentioned how they allow you to blow in NY, then hit you with some charges. It really does feel like that with all the rappers getting locked up out there

I'm hoping it don't happen to all the youngins catching fire out the Bronx, but just like their Chi counterparts they moving just as reckless in a city with way stricter policing. Pop & Sleepy Hollow literally the only ones out of our drill scene who "made it" & didn't catch a bid & pop got killed :smh:

Bobby & Rowdy
Chef G
Fivio
Coachdaghost
22G'z
Envy Caine

And those are just the ones who caught real traction, to many up & comers to even name.

I think everyone misjudged Loon, because of the Harlem World and Puff association. I wonder what would have happen if Puff did his career differently. And I still want to know the Puff situation, album flopped, but he got out easy.

It's funny the stuff Loon as talking about 15-20 years ago, and what New York and the gang situation is like now.

It's still wild to me how dudes didn't realize Jim was on some gang **** and joined at 30 until the Turkey situation. Dudes been screaming out 9 Trey for 20 years.

I think everyone misjudged Loon, because of the Harlem World and Puff association. I wonder what would have happen if Puff did his career differently. And I still want to know the Puff situation, album flopped, but he got out easy.

It's funny the stuff Loon as talking about 15-20 years ago, and what New York and the gang situation is like now.

It's still wild to me how dudes didn't realize Jim was on some gang **** and joined at 30 until the Turkey situation. Dudes been screaming out 9 Trey for 20 years.

I been listening to Jim since 03 and he been blood talking since. Because of the rat I do think it was Bloods in NY and LA that felt they had to remind people, like nah that's over there but this is us.

This record was clearly that.

I started listening listening to the dips around Come Home With Me. One of my first time hearing Jim was on Dead or Alive. He pretty much started his rap career with me flagging.

Screenshot_20211017-160454_Chrome.jpg

Yeah, Loon got at Jim for what he was doing at 20-25. Loon had lived in LA, so he knew what the results were going to be from promoting it. Fast forward 20 years and you see the results with these young kids across the country. That's why what Wack is saying is silly, because you can't tell a 20 year old they aren't right.

Back
Top Bottom