The Combat Jack Show Thread

Loon sort of has a point in terms of blood/crips but NYC has always had gang issues. They were crews or blocks but the same **** was happening & honestly it's back to that now.

That blood crip **** isn't even heavy like that over here, many of these gangs include both Bloods & Crips & mad smaller sets/blocks beefing with each other.

Gangs are a result of a million different issues in the hood, idk if things are much different if they're never introduced in mainstream media.

C'mon now WeekendGirl was born female :lol:
Word, dudes just couldn't believe she was tall fine and that into dipset and the same **** we were. What's her current social media? I remember someone posted it and she looked good.

Matta fact think this her
week20.jpeg

Last edited:
Loon sort of has a point in terms of blood/crips but NYC has always had gang issues. They were crews or blocks but the same **** was happening & honestly it's back to that now.

That blood crip **** isn't even heavy like that over here, many of these gangs include both Bloods & Crips & mad smaller sets/blocks beefing with each other.

Gangs are a result of a million different issues in the hood, idk if things are much different if they're never introduced in mainstream media.

I think Wayne, Snoop, Game...definitely popularized it and made it look cooler and help expand it nationwide. They promoted the upside and not the downside.

as opposed to what's in Chicago which expanded more naturally.

The woo and cho **** is something more locally, but you have New York bloods and crips set up all along the east coast

because he has straight up good informative interviews, and not the salacious ones you can chop up and start controversy off of
Yeah I hope he never changes. He's very memeable and good for parody though with his mannerisms, surprised folks haven't done that and made him bigger.

B High Fumbling. He should be bigger than he is. Whoever running the YT page doesn't know what they're doing.

The story behind Players Anthem is crazy. Pimp had to be close with Pat, Paul and Juicy cuz it's rare for a rapper to have a record on his album, give the beat to another rapper to use as his single. I don't know any other situation where that happened.

because he has straight up good informative interviews, and not the salacious ones you can chop up and start controversy off of

That sounds good and all but they do try to play in that lane with posts like the one below but they don't know how to do it. Posting clips like that actually hurts them algorithm wise. He posts more pictures from interviews than he does video clips on social media. And the fact that he held a YouTube Monetization And Audience Growth seminar is funny.

Like I said before. Whoever running the YT page/social media doesn't know what they're doing. That's why he's not bigger.

Even if it ends up being nothing , it’s fun to speculate rap beef or tension.

Kendrick and Drake having issues followed up with Drake being on stage with Cole and now Cole saying he’s the best rapper while in LA is ammo for us to speculate. It could totally be off but it makes for good convo.

Even if it ends up being nothing , it’s fun to speculate rap beef or tension.

Kendrick and Drake having issues followed up with Drake being on stage with Cole and now Cole saying he’s the best rapper while in LA is ammo for us to speculate. It could totally be off but it makes for good convo.

Joe wanted to see Drake/Kendrick so bad that he’s hoping Cole/Kendrick don’t go at it :lol: :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom