The Combat Jack Show Thread

Joe wanted to see Drake/Kendrick so bad that he’s hoping Cole/Kendrick don’t go at it :lol: :smh:.

That I'm the best in the west at a concert in LA is definitely a shot at Kendrick. He ain't talking about Snoop or Ice Cube. I don't see how there's any other way to take it. Especially with all of Kendricks subliminals and call outs.

and Game would have definitely released 1200 bars ten years ago :lol:

If cole said I’m the best rapper alive while performing in LA that means nothing. Rappers always and are supposed to say they’re the best

if cole said I’m the best rapper/ King of LA then yeah I’d feel a way .

2 very different things imo

haven’t listened to the pod yet and I have no idea which he said, just going off what’s being said in here

So you're not saying you're the best rapper in North Carolina, or Fayetteville, or even from St John's. You're saying you're the best rapper in a city with a hundred rappers that you're not fromt, but that's not offensive and a shot?

Are y'all serious?

So when Aaron Rodgers told the Bears I own y'all and this is my house, that's not offensive?

So you're not saying you're the best rapper in North Carolina, or Fayetteville, or even from St John's. You're saying you're the best rapper in a city with a hundred rappers that you're not fromt, but that's not offensive and a shot?

Are y'all serious?

So when Aaron Rodgers told the Bears I own y'all and this is my house, that's not offensive?

Because that's not what he said :lol:

He didn't say "I'm the best rapper IN (insert place)". He said he was the best rapper...and he said it while he was in LA.

If Drake is in a concert in Charlotte...and he proclaims himself as the best rapper, is it a diss to Cole because he was in North Carolina when he said it? :lol:

Because that's not what he said :lol:

He didn't say "I'm the best rapper IN (insert place)". He said he was the best rapper...and he said it while he was in LA.

If Drake is in a concert in Charlotte...and he proclaims himself as the best rapper, is it a diss to Cole because he was in North Carolina when he said it? :lol:

Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Just tuning it

Did they miss the whole Big Sean being pissed and mentioning Kanye owning his masters like a year ago on Twitter ?lol Why they acting like this is out the blue .?

Just confident Joe made this whole Cole thing up. I can’t find anything about him saying this lol.

somebody on Twitter sad Cole has a line from forest hill drives where he raps something like that . Im not really a cole fan so idk

Just confident Joe made this whole Cole thing up. I can’t find anything about him saying this lol.

somebody on Twitter sad Cole has a line from forest hill drives where he raps something like that . Im not really a cole fan so idk

He says it in here GOMD. This song is from 2015 when he and Kendrick were actively talking about a Collab album so I'm sure it wasn't a slight.

Joe could just be fishing with the Kendrick and Cole thing. I damn near think Cole faired the best out of that class (outside of Drake).

Kendrick has more acclaim but Cole has a GREAT fanbase. He can also move on and off the scene at his leisure like he did with the year of features. Kendrick almost has to go Zero Dark Thirty or he would hear Drake's name every day. I imagine the crown talk gets exhausting, especially when your contender doesn't even make the same kind of music.

Coles placement for whatever reason has him loved by many and cool with the two top guys.

Kendrick also has a big fanbase and can pop up when he wants. As he has been doing.
For sure.

Idk why but I get the feeling Cole is actually enjoying his career more. Could just be the aesthetics but Cole genuinely looks happier.

Early Kendrick looked like he was enjoying this **** more. Now the work is still really good but it doesn't always look fun for him.

"You might be drizzy Drake or Kendrick Lamar but check the birth date, *****. You ain't the God. Nawl Cole the God..."

Well damn, Cole been shooting at both for years :rolleyes

Personally i think Kendrick & Cole both could careless about the rap "game" they just really love the music. With that said, I think Kendrick's standing is just higher in terms of ability.

he's started to move his name up there with the GOATS of this in every category.

It can be argued that Cole is the better lyricist but Kendrick without a doubt makes better and more memorable music

Didn't even realize this whole time Desus was wearing that wack jeans type hoodie at the end of their clips that Akademiks was wearing because apparently it's not supposed to fit like fat babymama fupa jeans.
desmer.PNG

They get ripped for real in this vid though

Back
Top Bottom