The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

please 
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

I'll say this much... NOT signing Nnamdi is progress for this FO...

Giving him a huge deal is more of EXACTLY what got this team in trouble... Huge contract to an aging free agent...

People piss and moan about how we do or have done business, but want us to go out and blow loads on FAs right now...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I'll say this much... NOT signing Nnamdi is progress for this FO...

Giving him a huge deal is more of EXACTLY what got this team in trouble... Huge contract to an aging free agent...

People piss and moan about how we do or have done business, but want us to go out and blow loads on FAs right now...
I won't like the Nnamdi signing either, but, if we don't add anyone to our current roster then we might as well tank the season and draft Andrew Luck. We don't have a team who can compete right now and to not offer 12 million to Josh Wilson or try and land Huff is a travesty.

nnamdi is the second best cb in the league though

you guys really are reaching

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
  at this joke of a team

So what's next?

What free agents are available to fill the holes on this team?

i see huff as an upgrade to alan ball or anyone else we have ... better re-sign sense and get some #*@*%%# sense ... jerry and his minions +%%% up for another year ... I CAN NOT BELIEVE WE ARE GOING INTO ANOTHER SEASON WITH QUESTION MARKS AT BOTH SAFETY SPOTS ... ARE YOU #*@*%%# KIDDING ME ...

and then to top it off we sign that fat #$@ spears to a long term deal ... garbage #$@ player ... how do you let canty go and give spears money? #*@*%%# morons ... all because they thought Bowen was on lock to return ... stupid %%%!* ...

im done with this @#%!#%+% team ... i will tune in to watch Dez Bryant before he gets hurt ... dont care about much else ...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Do not want Michael Huff.

?

the who do you want

i get it not over paying for players. but huff should come at a good price and will give us a FS that can cover deep.

Kenyon Coleman is back.

Donte Whitner could be on the radar. Don't know how I feel about him...

Dan Bailey is putting the pressure on David Buehler right now. He's 15/15 so far in camp while Buehler is 11/15. If Bailey can be semi-decent on kickoffs, he deserves to win the job.

am i correct in assuming that Jerry realized he cant win it this year and decided to say #*+! it?

that's all im coming up with so far ... we are going to have awksgau asnah osah as our starting safety and $*@% ...

i just wanna cause some noise and make the playoffs and just do something
then build for a championship run with some of our players. 
indifferent.gif

Huff re-signing with the Raiders ... we are going into the season with nobody at safety ... absolutely nobody lololololol ...

imagine if we can't get sense back ... not only will we be even worse at safety, but we will have the same aging Newman and Jenkins playing corner with Orlando Scandrick as the nickel back ... truly disgusting ...

I'll just put this here

Charlie Burkowitz
@CharlieBurkNYC Charlie Burkowitz
#cowboys tony romo reportedly injured in game of basketball, unknown how serious it is at this time #nfl

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

I'll just put this here

Charlie Burkowitz
@CharlieBurkNYC Charlie Burkowitz
#cowboys tony romo reportedly injured in game of basketball, unknown how serious it is at this time #nfl

@CharlieBurkNYCCharlie Burkowitz

@juice33nyc correct. plaxico burress will **NOT** be a new york jet. this is even if they don't land JJ
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif

the #eagles WILL NOT sign nnamdi asomugha. #jets and NA had agreement in framework of deal last night. eagles never offered #nfl
ohwell.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

my sources say when all is said and done, 6 yrs at around 13.5 mill per year for asomugha. finalizing details #nfl #jets

ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I heard ryan reached to Elam.. Elam responded. "CUT THE CHECK" i guess.

But T-New needs to stay healthy.. and Play his heart out... Esp. sunday night on Primetime. We can't look like a Pop warner team out there.

I heard Elam wants 5 mil a year...forget him then if that's true. I hope they start phasing Newman out and giving Scandrick more snaps on the outside this season. Scandrick looked a lot better and aggressive when he was outside vs. in the nickel. Newman is too old, even if he does play better this season, he's 33 and it's time we start looking for his replacement. 

Back
Top Bottom