The Dallas Cowboys ... vol. Wrap This Thing Up, Who To Draft?

We need to trade tashard for either a possible 3rd/4th rounder, or an established corner with less than 5yrs in the league

...No expectations this year...just hopin for the best. still not happy with Garrett as the headcoach but hope he can make this team a winner again. BEEN TOO LONG

So tyron is basically out until week 6
30t6p3b.gif
...............i expected to be 3-1 heading into our bye, now I'd be satisfied if we were 2-2
ohwell.gif

NEW YORK -- The Dallas Cowboys are the NFL's most valuable franchise at $1.85 billion, according to Forbes magazine's annual survey.

That also gives the Cowboys the highest worth of any U.S. team, and makes them second only to Manchester United of the English Premier League, valued at $1.9 billion, among franchises worldwide.

The New York Yankees are worth $1.7 billion, according to Forbes' most recent baseball calculations.

pimp.gif

MRI's were negative on both of them. There's still a chance they could play on Sunday but I dunno how accurate that is. I'd take Tyron at 80% over Jeremy Parnell though. Last year we all know how it went when we had to play the backup RT on opening day.

We cannot afford to lose either of the offensive tackles this year. I think losing Free or Tyron would be worse than losing one of our WRs or RBs just because there is no depth behind them at all

Honestly, I understand it's a big game and we need to get off on the right foot and all, but I think we should just tank it ... This is a game on our schedule where any realistic fan gives us a 30% chance of winning at best ... no sense in playing Tyron and risking injury ... No sense in playing that china doll newman ... Jenkins should sit as well ...

After watching 2 straight seasons of the team losing multiple games because of Romo's injuries you would have hoped the cowboys would have acquired a decent back up some how, hopefully Romo makes it threw the whole season this year
tired.gif

we are a pathetic excuse for a football team ... Tony Romo and Jason Garrett suck for life ... I can't stand this %#+*#*! group ...

A lifelong Cowboy fan... And it's over for Romo... He will NEVER be a winner.. He is not even top 15 QB in the league.. He will always be a loser, and always has been.. From his first playoff game to every single moment there after..

It is time we cut him, and just start all over...

im about done with romo also. its not much you can say anymore to defend this

and Garrett shouldnt be left off the hook for the play calling at the goal line

I had the %%#% tony Romo Sig 5 years ago ... He just needs to be cut and we need to move on and try for Andrew luck ...

Romo is a poor-man's Favre. Same dumb football IQ except he doesn't have the arm that Favre had. Romo regressed big time tonight. I don't even care about the 300 yards, it's the mistakes and mental errors. If he had played a mistake-free game with 200 yards and 0 TDs, I would've preferred that over this. We know Romo can put up the numbers but it's the mental game that he doesn't understand and will never understand at this point. He's in his 6th year as a starter, if he doesn't "get" it by now, he never will. He gets overwhelmed by the chess match at the line of scrimmage too. Every time they break the huddle, he loses track of the playclock and runs it down to 1 every time. He's not really developing as a QB, he's just the same guy he was in 2006 except with better offensive weapons. System QB

How can anybody blame ANYone but romo, i was tough for me to watch that game with the way we were playing........i kept telling my self " we're playing to damn good for something NOT to go wrong right now", and low and behold romo fumbles the ball. That was the turning point in the game, at worst we should've gon up by 10
30t6p3b.gif

Romo is a top 15 QB there are worse guys , Romo seems to have that extra little thing that makes the good QBs turn into GREAT.

This Defense played there heart out and i love the new young look on the O line , and the Defensive side of the ball.

Garret coached a above average game , At the end of the day you dont fumble that ball , and make that bone head INT .

That simple.......

With the way this team is going , romo is on a short leash i think his time is running out.

So silver lining what did ya'll like? I thought we were getting great pressure the first half and even
forcing some erratic throws. The o-line looked like they were getting out on those misdirection screens. Phillips.

Holley blew me on the blocked punt. He could have slid over. Tashard getting one play where the down and distance
pretty much tipped off the call.
30t6p3b.gif

The secondary was getting torched so they had to give them extra help , thats why we could not throw more pressure at them my man.

The Choice run was not a good play call but i can live with that.

I cant live with The defense , and O playing amazing and romo gift wrapping a game in the 4th.

I was thinking the two passes right over the middle to Holmes and Burres that went long.  Those hurt and it looked like the Jets had caught on.

For me it was our 2 biggest question marks coming into this week, which was our D(minus the secondary), and our young Oline, both IMO played better than i and many expected........i know i for sure expected to give up a ton of rushing yds from the way we looked in pre season.

Sean Lee is for real, dude was everywhere tonight, and whatever keeps old man brooking off the field is good by me....now if only Bruce Carter can get healthy and take Brady James' spot
pimp.gif

^ exactly , the TWO HUGE issues seem to look as if were getting Better and Younger which is what we want.

If this team is gonna win a super bowl in the next couple years it comes down to romo. simple as that.

Ok, I liked the way garret called the game. I loved the way Rob Ryan called the game. Romo and the secondary gave the game away. They knew coming into this season that the cowboys secondary was weak and the the QB depth was weak also. If Romo gets hurt the year is over and the cowboys didnt grab anyone to take his place. The secondary was the biggest problem last year and nothing was done to improve it.

laugh.gif
 even with the secondary short handed and getting beat the cowboys still should have won but then Romo messed it up.

images

"Romo is a good QB but will never lead a NFL team to the super bowl because he takes risk and gambles trying to be the hero instead of taking what the defense gives you"
tired.gif

Exactly when Crap hits the fan romo either finds a way to do something , or finds a way to goof it all up and throw a game away.

This game reminds me of the steelers game a few years back.

If we don't make the playoffs this year behind romo, and we get off to a slow start next year, i can definitely see a situation where Steven McGee takes over in the middle of the season next year just like romo did when he replaced bledsoe. And if he doesn't take advantage of the opportunity, i can see Jerry taking a QB in the early rounds of the 2013 draft

Back
Top Bottom