The Dallas Mavericks won't win another game the rest of the year.

Yes I am including the playoffs.

Them soft #*$ dudes are going to be swept by the Lakers after they lose to the Hornets Wednesday.

Kobe is going to kill the whole Dallas Maverick organization.

Lakers VS Celtics NBA Finals.
pimp.gif

damn yuku goes down last night and its all bottled up inside, just had to make the post huh? i hear ya.

Originally Posted by allen3xis

Nobody in the West is getting swept.

If it's LA/Dallas....that's 6 games, imo

No they will all be close games and then they will fold up in the 4th quarter like always.

Who owns the tie-breaker between New Orleans and San Antonio? If the Hornets win tonight and own the tie-breaker, maybe they'll be gentle tomorrow nightand we can stay in the 7 spot...

I feel fine against anybody but the Lakers in Round 1.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Who owns the tie-breaker between New Orleans and San Antonio? If the Hornets win tonight and own the tie-breaker, maybe they'll be gentle tomorrow night and we can stay in the 7 spot...

I feel fine against anybody but the Lakers in Round 1.

Hornets' scrubs>Mavs' starters

As long as New Orleans or LA wins it this year over Washington, I'll be happy.

Originally Posted by MJDaLegend

This has become a trend on NT, no surprise.
laugh.gif
A dumb trend at that.....

Somewhere Fr3sh is smiling thinking he is the !%#+.....

In all seriousness, if the mavs play the hornets, they will destroy the hornets...

If the mavs play the lakers and the lakers do not have a healthy bynum, the mavs can easily take that series....

No need for these ******ed shenanigan threads....

Trust me, the Mavs will win and secure the 7th spot. Nuggets will go 1-4 once again.
tired.gif
Our luck just isn't good and George Karl DOES NOT want it with The Masterof Zen.

Originally Posted by TraSoul82

Trust me, the Mavs will win and secure the 7th spot. Nuggets will go 1-4 once again.
tired.gif
Our luck just isn't good and George Karl DOES NOT want it with The Master of Zen.

I am a laker fan but I know any team n the playoffs have a great shot at beating us. The lakers defense is equally as bad as anybody in the league. Andwhen they go 3 point happy, they can play like the worst team in the nba....

A dumb trend at that.....

Somewhere Fr3sh is smiling thinking he is the !%#+.....

No need for these ******ed shenanigan threads....
laugh.gif
No kidding...
In all seriousness, if the mavs play the hornets, they will destroy the hornets...

If the mavs play the lakers and the lakers do not have a healthy bynum, the mavs can easily take that series....
Honestly, there's not a single team in the Western Conference that would surprise me if they made the Finals... Any of these playoff teams canget hot and come out on top.

A lot of really good teams, but there's not a great team in the Western Conference this year. Everyone has flaws that could cost them a series.

SneakerPro I thought you were a Mavs fan??

Mavs going on a streak here, watch out

lakers fans
eyes.gif

Dallas has a good shot to win if that series happens.
no one said they didn't except for a MAVS fan who started the post.

Now go work on your hand eye coordination to an amare dunk.

Back
Top Bottom