Damn Nature, You Are Amazing!!!

Hey marikomorose marikomorose doesnt the world go through periodic phases of warming and cooling? Maybe we're just heading towards another glacial minimum. Whats the big deal?

20200622_125139.jpg

Hey marikomorose marikomorose doesnt the world go through periodic phases of warming and cooling? Maybe we're just heading towards another glacial minimum. Whats the big deal?
This would be a valid statement if we as a collective weren't rapidly deforesting our setting. Industrialization wasn't a thing when our hominid ancestors roamed the earth all those thousands of years ago. Our "advancements" are setting other species and even ourselves back.

This would be a valid statement if we as a collective weren't rapidly deforesting our setting. Industrialization wasn't a thing when our hominid ancestors roamed the earth all those thousands of years ago. Our "advancements" are setting other species and even ourselves back.

Sooo...you just want to delay the inevitable for as long as possible?

Sooo...you just want to delay the inevitable for as long as possible?
Everyone single one of us could get cancer right? As far as I know my families don't have a history of getting cancer, so I'm good genetically. However, if I regularly microwave my ballsack for lets's say a month, I am heightening the risk of me getting balls cancer.

After said month is over, and I go for check up and the Doctor tells me "My apologizes Mister Marik, you have stage 4 balls cancer" should I Pikachu meme his news?
1592848105523.png

how does a person supposed to even get that close to a Great White Shark? crazy that sharks are chomping off limbs close to the shore but then you see ppl scuba diving amongst them & the sharks aren't even tripping like that.

how does a person supposed to even get that close to a Great White Shark? crazy that sharks are chomping off limbs close to the shore but then you see ppl scuba diving amongst them & the sharks aren't even tripping like that.

I think it has to do with surfboards and their shapes. I remember them talking about it during shark week last year and how sharks mistake the shape of that with seals.

Boy Casually Films Bear & Cub, Couple Of Feet Away From Him, Just Walking Through His Backyard Like It's Nothing

Back
Top Bottom