THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

@ the last 60 seconds!!!
eek.gif

PO

Spoiler [+]
Action Sequence was good but I am pretty sure everything will look better once they get to edit it, from the looks of the video it looks to be in its early stages as I could tell the difference in how the picture looked with BB and TDK. Bane voice WILL HAVE TO CHANGE OR BE FIXED, I could understand that but between Bale's batman voice and the voice of bane the TDKR will not do so well because most people wont be able to understand a damn thing.

Originally Posted by PO2345

@ the last 60 seconds!!!
eek.gif

PO
ZOOOMGGGGG!!!!!

Spoiler [+]
When they went to the clips from the movie... The Batwing, copter or whatever, Them fighting in broad daylight... Bane standing in the rain reminded me of  Neo and Agent Smith's final showdown. When he was holding the broken Bat mask in his hand and tossed it my effing heart skipped a beat. Man this film will be so epic!!!!!

Spoiler [+]
I think bane messed these dudes up worse than joker in the opening scene in the dark knight.  but one thing continually bothers me and many people on this website said it would be fixed is the number of scenes that are in daylight.  As you could see the batwing scene is in broad daylight and the scene with batman and bane fighting on the steps are in broad daylight as well.  Wonder how they will address that in the movie. OR people have found out who batman is and he does not care or is bane smart enough to do his do in the daytime to get batman out in broad daylight.  Nice to see the "skyhook" idea from the last movie used again.
(

Originally Posted by lynchpin33

Spoiler [+]
I think bane messed these dudes up worse than joker in the opening scene in the dark knight.  but one thing continually bothers me and many people on this website said it would be fixed is the number of scenes that are in daylight.  As you could see the batwing scene is in broad daylight and the scene with batman and bane fighting on the steps are in broad daylight as well.  Wonder how they will address that in the movie. OR people have found out who batman is and he does not care or is bane smart enough to do his do in the daytime to get batman out in broad daylight.  Nice to see the "skyhook" idea from the last movie used again.
(
Spoiler [+]
I actually like how they are in broad day, it's almost like Bane was wrecking shop that much you got this man coming out in the day time.
laugh.gif
When dudes kept saying they'll fix it I knew that wasn't happening. It wouldn't look genuine.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Link to download the leaked prologue. With that said, SPOILER ALERT.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=SQ5M7CNI

Just saw it. Those 6 minutes went by quick. Not the best bootleg but good enough for me to say I wasn't wowed by the prologue. At least I know that leaked prologue description was fake. I'm torn cuz Bane's voice was cool but I really didn't understand a lot of what he was saying and it wasn't cuz of the accent, just sounded garbled at times. Still better than Bats' voice.

From what I saw what he was doing was cool and it set up Bane being a smart planning methodical villain cuz what he was doing was some Mission Impossible shh. I can just hope this conclusion is done well. Prologue gave no glimpse in how Catwoman plays in to this, I still be forgetting about her when I think of TDKR
laugh.gif
. More and more seeming like a side character.

Ahhh, must stay away and not click! My showing is less than 48 hours away. It'll be a kick +@! way to celebrate my last chemo session. CAN'T WAIT.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Spoiler [+]
(add spoiler stuff here) [//spoiler]

Only use one /

Good looking.

Like this?

[/batman] 

Nevermind I can't get this to work right.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Ahhh, must stay away and not click! My showing is less than 48 hours away. It'll be a kick +** way to celebrate my last chemo session. CAN'T WAIT.

35jht7c.jpg

congrats bro.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THAT WAS THE SHORTEST 6 MINUTES OF MY LIFE.
ALSO THE STIFFEST ERECTION I'VE EVER GOTTEN. 

With that being said, they need to adjust Bane's voice or something. Could not hear most of what he said. 

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Spoiler [+]
(add spoiler stuff here) [//spoiler]

Only use one /

Good looking.

Like this?

[/batman] 

Nevermind I can't get this to work right.
mad.gif

Type
and in between this type whatever u want and then to close the spoiler out type [//spoiler]

Only use one "/" because I wouldnt be able to show u how to do it

I think Catwoman is inspired by Batman and decides to be a Vigilante while Batman is gone those 8 years and when Bane has pretty much taken over he emerges and teams up with Catwoman.

Back
Top Bottom