THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

...just watched it. damn, some of you dudes need to step your search game up.  put it this way: "turtles, ducks, kangaroos, roosters"

laugh.gif
 @ the dead silence in the theater as it played, followed by a HOLY %**! and laughter right after......

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Bane sounds terrible...can't understand anything he's saying.

....im hoping that was just the poor quality of the video. or did you see the it in person?

Banes voice is so %%***$% dope
eek.gif

the accent + creepiness makes it epic..

But the mask makes it come off as muffled so that +$@$ needs to get fixed..

I like the fact that their making this Bane more realistic and not the Huge !@# 9 foot monster from the comics...when I think of Nolans batman films i think of dark gritty rfeal life mature superhero +$@$..Not no +$@$ that we would watch and be like "that +$@$ isnt even believable"

Im sure their going to use Banes physicality, and pure brute deadly strength as something to make him seem so overpowering over Batman to make up for his height..So not necessarily a huge towering figure when matched up against him height wise and body wise (well body wise he's %%***$% JACKED
eek.gif
) , but mentally and physically when he rumbles with Batman and causes Mayhem in Gotham it'll be so %%***$% epic and deadly it'll be too overwhelming for Batman

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Bane sounds terrible...can't understand anything he's saying.

....im hoping that was just the poor quality of the video. or did you see the it in person?

nah i saw it in person at Imaxx Navy Pier last night and everybodys main gripe was that it's %*#%+++ hard to understand Bane and what he's saying 
frown.gif

For anyone still searching for the prologue.. search "Real pizza vs deepdish YouTube" on google.

I saw the first couple seconds and had to close it. I'm gonna have to hope the prologue is released in higher quality soon.

Originally Posted by gunnascott

Originally Posted by DMoney82

SUPER SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEAR THIS IS FROM A HOLLYWOOD FRIEND OF MINE!

Spoiler [+]
Bane breaks Batmans back as planned in the comics. He reveals his identity, Bane is still on the lose and Bruce is in a wheelchair as he goes to trial for Harvey Dent's crimes. *GUILTY* Judge says and Flash to Bruce in cell..... BATMAN RETURNS Appears on screen... CREDITS !!!!!!!! 

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

No No Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that's terrible

So many questions. So few answers. Nooooooo but yes maybe.

Originally Posted by illmaticsoulchild

Question for the people who have seen it.. Yes or no, Is this prologue better than the Joker bank robbery in TDK?

hell no. dont even start that !!+*.....

- the only epic thing about this one is the built up anticipation behind it.

Question for the people who have seen it.. Yes or no, Is this prologue better than the Joker bank robbery in TDK?

Hellz. No.

That bank robbery scene = mind blown

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

hell no. dont even start that !!+*.....

- the only epic thing about this one is the built up anticipation behind it.

WORD!! The last 60 seconds had my heart racing 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by DMoney82

SUPER SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEAR THIS IS FROM A HOLLYWOOD FRIEND OF MINE!

Spoiler [+]
Bane breaks Batmans back as planned in the comics. He reveals his identity, Bane is still on the lose and Bruce is in a wheelchair as he goes to trial for Harvey Dent's crimes. *GUILTY* Judge says and Flash to Bruce in cell..... BATMAN RETURNS Appears on screen... CREDITS !!!!!!!! 

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

No way that is true, everyone had stories about how they had legit sources that Bane attacked batman exactly after TDK and broke his bat or that Bane would kill a political leader but get caught in the plane crash and need surgery hence the mask in the prologue but none of those were true.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

Originally Posted by RKO2004

No way that is true, everyone had stories about how they had legit sources that Bane attacked batman exactly after TDK and broke his bat or that Bane would kill a political leader but get caught in the plane crash and need surgery hence the mask in the prologue but none of those were true.

I certainly hope its false.

After reading Knightfall for the first time, It is utterly disgusting how bane has been shown in Movies and Comics before Nolan added him to TDKR. Like seriously he is an extremely intelligent and super strong force who is essentially batman evil equal. If he were done right in other media after his introduction he would be more revered in the general population.

Originally Posted by Hazat50

After reading Knightfall for the first time, It is utterly disgusting how bane has been shown in Movies and Comics before Nolan added him to TDKR. Like seriously he is an extremely intelligent and super strong force who is essentially batman evil equal. If he were done right in other media after his introduction he would be more revered in the general population.

Yeah the one with Clooney made look like a big @ss dummy. He was probably batmans smartest villain.

Will we get banned if we post a link for the Prologue in here?

I have the good quality version but the the camera angle is not the best. I just have to upload it.

Here's a screenshot for those that care:

Spoiler [+]
w8l1jd.png

Thanks.

PO

Back
Top Bottom