THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Official Thread - 6/28 - TV Spot 10 on Last Page (More Selina Kyle)

Originally Posted by True Blues

The second trailer (not the prologue) has leaked, as well.

eek.gif

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DMoney82

SUPER SPOILER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEAR THIS IS FROM A HOLLYWOOD FRIEND OF MINE!

Spoiler [+]
Bane breaks Batmans back as planned in the comics. He reveals his identity, Bane is still on the lose and Bruce is in a wheelchair as he goes to trial for Harvey Dent's crimes. *GUILTY* Judge says and Flash to Bruce in cell..... THE DARK KNIGHT RISES Appears on screen... CREDITS !!!!!!!! 

embarassed.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

EDIT! WAS TALKING ABOUT BATMAN RETURNS AND DUNO WHY I TYPED BATMAN RETURNS LOLOL

If true I will be throwing my pop corn at the screen and getting a riot started in the theater

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

tweeted second trailer....

Mind Blown

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

thank you!

that was incredible!

man I PRAY someone actually sees an early screening and spills the beans on this flick, I don't care i'm reading it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
, I NEED to know how this ends NOW
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

and.....2000 post! been here since 2000 to
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif

Movie looks absolutely insane!!! Can't wait to see what roles Marion Cottilard and JGL play. Selina Kyle
devil.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. *$$@ looks like it's gonna hit the fan,that football game scene with the machine
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
. Bane's looking like the baddest movie villain I've ever seen,gonna wait till I see the movie before crowning him over Ledgers Joker but he's looking like he's gonna top him which I thought would never be possible.

I think Bane is going to give Joker a run for his money as well...

Spoiler [+]
OMG @ the Football Field Collapse!!
eek.gif

PO

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Haven't seen the prologue yet.... that trailer though.... me gusta.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]loved the bane character when i first read it, now it's coming to life and looks like it is being done justice. Bronson is the man.[/color]
Spoiler [+]
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]tom hardy for you quick ones.[/color]

Rolaholic wrote:

Bane's looking like the baddest movie villain I've ever seen,

I wouldn't go that far.  He does look cool though and the character is a really interesting one.  He didn't do much in the trailer except for turning on the remote.  I couldn't even hear his voice or any of the dialogue clearly in the trailer.

Originally Posted by shogun

Rolaholic wrote:

Bane's looking like the baddest movie villain I've ever seen,

I wouldn't go that far.  He does look cool though and the character is a really interesting one.  He didn't do much in the trailer except for turning on the remote.  I couldn't even hear his voice or any of the dialogue clearly in the trailer.

I'm just talking from what I've read about the movie and the prologue and this trailer has made it look like he's gonna be on the same amazing level as the joker. He's one of the most interesting and most evenly matched adversaries to bats in the comics and it looks like the movies gonna display his complex nature all the way through. Prob got a little caught up right after I saw the trailer but the movie's looking incredible.

Mindblown at that latest trailer. Dude lit up a football field.

*fails to comprehend level of carnage*

Back
Top Bottom