The day u lost ur Virginity ... Describe .......

Never fapped or anything in my life...at shorty crib on the sofa watchin' cartoons...she topped me off randomly...asked me to get a rubber...18 pumps later...legs cramped...i thought I urinated in her...

The End

feels bat man

Never fapped or anything in my life...at shorty crib on the sofa watchin' cartoons...she topped me off randomly...asked me to get a rubber...18 pumps later...legs cramped...i thought I urinated in her...

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

The End

feels bat man

thanksgiving day 2001, my aunt left me and my cousin's best friend in the home alone to go get some last minute stuff from the grocery store. Me and her went to the basement, I sat on the couch and she got to riding (horribly), 7 minutes later it's over

thanksgiving day 2001, my aunt left me and my cousin's best friend in the home alone to go get some last minute stuff from the grocery store. Me and her went to the basement, I sat on the couch and she got to riding (horribly), 7 minutes later it's over

Originally Posted by DaGameTRIPLE

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

The End

feels bat man
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom