** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

WhatsApp-Image-2020-05-30-at-13.13.05-2-714x1024.jpeg

The Mi Basket High Used is my favorite retro basketball high top in modern production, but the retail price has jumped to $250 USD since the last time I bought some and the classic colorways I prefer rarely go on sale, unfortunately. For anyone else who relates, Extra Butter currently has them on sale for $135 shipped and YOOX has some for $150 shipped (if you use a 15% off email signup code). I picked up the white/garnet and the white/corsair.

hi guys. i have questions.
bait "notti veneziane" and bait "megatron" are the same size? for example, i own lots of saucony and my normal size usually is US12 (shadow 5000/6000, g9 shadow 6 etc). i bought "megatron" US12. sneakers fit perfect. i don't like snug fit. should i buy "notti veneziane" US12 too?
thanks!

Even though I have several pairs already, I've been eyeing this colorway of the Mi Basked Hi Used for months now. Finally went for it last week when there was only one left in my size. I can see how the price point can push people away, but man, when discussions come up on quality retro basketball highs, the Mi Basket should be the benchmark. They're so nice.

IMG_1224 (1).jpg

Back
Top Bottom