** The Diadora Thread ** - Concepts "Rat Pack" N9000

How do those pandas [emoji]128060[/emoji] fit anyways? I was pissed when bape cancelled my order because they claimed my address wasn't PayPal confirmed, which it was but just wasn't showing up as so :smh:

Seriously if you come across a 9 let me know!
Nice pics too
24k materials are pretty insane huh?
PM'd you.

Thanks man! 

24K materials are really nice. The pony hair and suede is top notch. Leather isn't as soft as say Saturday Special or Solebox Azzurro which I think had some of the best quality leather on a Diadora, but it's still good!

How do those pandas [emoji]128060[/emoji] fit anyways? I was pissed when bape cancelled my order because they claimed my address wasn't PayPal confirmed, which it was but just wasn't showing up as so
mean.gif
I heard the S8000 ran pretty big, maybe similar to the bigger N9000 collabs like Solebox? Never tried though.

I heard the S8000 ran pretty big, maybe similar to the bigger N9000 collabs like Solebox? Never tried though.

I've got both s8000 and n9000 model. Both fit the same, half sz bigger than my TTS. Hence i went down half sz for both model.

yea I'm not sure if an 11.5 would be good for me or I might be able to get away with an 11? My foot fits different in every shoe :smh:

yea I'm not sure if an 11.5 would be good for me or I might be able to get away with an 11? My foot fits different in every shoe :smh:
I wear an 12 in asics, 11.5-12 in NB, 46 in roos, 12 in boost etc. And my pandas in sz11 fit huge. Plenty of room.

A full size down on the Panda's, does seem weird. I am an 11 in NB and Asics, have the s8000 LaMJC in 11 and it fits great but I guess I need to take the 10 in Panda

How do those pandas [emoji]128060[/emoji] fit anyways? I was pissed when bape cancelled my order because they claimed my address wasn't PayPal confirmed, which it was but just wasn't showing up as so :smh:

Have mine on right now... went full size down. I knew they were going to run big based on the 24K toro and just the fact its all leather. My other pairs of S8000 I bought 9.5 (which is the same size I go to for N9000) but these I bought in a 9.

View media item 2289028

I was wrong lol
Looks like 2 more pairs could be on the way
roll.gif

I was about to answer his question before I saw this and I had typed "No, that's just the book for 2016...But knowing LAMJC they will pump out another pair."

Then I scrolled down and saw your post...Not just one, but two more...lolol

I actually don't know now lol 

Randomly came across that pic but pretty sure the left pair/book is the 2014 pink pair

If you look at the books in the photo it looks like those were for pairs that already dropped

Hello

still love them even tho i got heavy cracking on the left shoe after the 2nd wear only ( the right shoe is perfectly fine even i stressed the **** out of it with staircase jumping to see where it came from on the left side)

il lsend a mail to 24kts and diadora doubt itll help but u never know maybe more ppl do it / did it and they might change the paint finally

Hello

still love them even tho i got heavy cracking on the left shoe after the 2nd wear only ( the right shoe is perfectly fine even i stressed the **** out of it with staircase jumping to see where it came from on the left side)
Agh, that is scaring me :frown: I hope they sort you out with something

LPU- Packer "Dinamo Zagreb"
I'm TTS 10.5 and these are a 10 and they're actually a little big? I wonder is it this release or all N9000? The only other N9000 I own are the Notti's and they don't seem to run this big. Anyway pretty dope CW. I'm happy

LPU- Packer "Dinamo Zagreb"
I'm TTS 10.5 and these are a 10 and they're actually a little big? I wonder is it this release or all N9000? The only other N9000 I own are the Notti's and they don't seem to run this big. Anyway pretty dope CW. I'm happy
General consensus from all of us here is that most all N9000 collabs run big.

Back
Top Bottom