The difference between Huarache 2k4 and Air Total Package?

I'm thinkin about buyin some new basketball shoes and was wondering what the differences between the two are. The Air Total Package is cheaper, but Idont know why. Thanks in advance

2K4
earthAtNight.jpg

Total Package
earth-day.jpg

Night and Day my Man.. altho the Package did come out with some good colors...

This may be a dumb question: Is there any difference between the "Army" colored ones and the normal 2k4's (besides the ugliness)?

Originally Posted by nikequeen

not so much difference i think

Very much difference. I've had both & the 2K4 is a much better shoe. and the difference is in the Zoom Air & carbon fiber for the support. TheTotal Package is lighter but doesn't perform as well, same with the ZK1 the Zoom Legend.

yeah i have both shoes as well, the 2k4 has the zoom air, and carbon fiber support ... BUT it also has a heel cup, for the back of your foot to provide morestability around the ankle (HUGE difference between the two) and better grip with the shark teeth... the 2k4 are great shoes!! the total package are justmeh....

ive always wondered this but i knew that the TP was a lesser knock off so i never bought it...

-Tyler

Originally Posted by I3

The 2K4 is one of the best shoes Nike has ever made.

Agreed. 2K4, ZK1 & the Hyperdunk are all time favorite bball shoes. I haven't had ZK's 2-4 so I can't say with them.

I havent worn anything since '04 except the 2K4s.. and I will continue in doing so, even if I have to get a mortage.....

Originally Posted by I3

I havent worn anything since '04 except the 2K4s.. and I will continue in doing so, even if I have to get a mortage.....

LOL. Wish I had it like that. I can't find any, anywhere.

Originally Posted by toosmoove29

Originally Posted by I3

LOL. Wish I had it like that. I can't find any, anywhere.
ive been lookin for the grey toe 2k4's for some time now. no where to be seen,

if anybody has a 10.5 pm me

Originally Posted by I3

The 2K4 is one of the best shoes Nike has ever made.

co-sign. These shoes feel soooooooo good on my feet and i have several pairs. Easily the most supportive/comfortable hoop shoes I've worn.

Back
Top Bottom