The Diplomats - Diplomatic Ties [Album]

Juelz underwhelmed me on this, but i'm hoping the actual diplomatic immunity album goes harder.

especially because last year when juelz started moving again he was catching wreck on those verses

Couldn’t make it through the album. Cam was rapping like he was on life support and could barley breathe

Juelz vocals sounded like he was too far away from the Microphone. Then when he said certain words I could feel his teeth was in or out.

Jim Jones tho:nthat:

If I’m Mase I’m listening to this album and trying Camron one more time:lol: he sounding like he one bar away from slipping into a comma

Theyll never recapture the magic of DI1 because there is no hunger or competition.

No Just Blaze vs Kanye on some steel sharpen steel ****

No Dips vs State Prop
No competing for studio time

No Cam vs anybody

Everybodies busy doing their own thing, e-mailing in verses instead of rocking together. Recording on different equipment got some verses sounding clear and some verses sounding like they reciting them threw a cup on a string.

They too comfortable.

Jim trying tho. Props to Capo.

EVERYBODY was trying on The Upstage. Them dudes felt scorned :lol:

Has Freaky Zekey ever rapped?

This guy is just there.

download (3).jpeg

Lmao nobody ever listened to this

That album actually had a few good songs on it lol.

As far as diplomatic ties, I hate the heatmakerz drums now. I would see the beats rsonist would post on IG prior to the album coming out and knew I wouldn’t like it that much. They don’t knock anymore. Their drum patterns were always closer to a southern style bounce and it’s funny how that’s the sound now and rather than playing off that and evolving that sound, rsonist decided he wants to do some weird Ron Browz 2010 sounding drums with samples.

i think i enjoyed this album more than i should off of the name. im tired of 69,migos all these mumble rappers

cam CGI in a lot of songs. thinking he rick ross

sauce :pimp:

I gave it a spin. Cant remember a thing about it besides it being trash.

I remembsr the Un Kasa Album Intro annd apology track :lol:

I remember the Un Kasa boxing match :wow: :lol:
White dude made Kasa do the macarena

I listened to it the other day and there were 3 songs I liked :lol: (Intro, Steph, & Daddy Back). Forgot about that Max B variant Sen City

he's killa cuzin so he got privileges that supersede his merits as a rapper in dipset.

if we're being honest, Jim Jones been da best dude on dipset pound for pound since 2007.
i thought they explained during their beef
that jim and zeke was cool first
then met cam
jim introduced zeke to cam
i thought they was cousins too
but during their last beef
when they was on the radio doing interviews
jim was like nah they all just friends

The only thing i like from Sen City is Dollars in The Strippy

been lookin for the sample since the song dropped. Cant find it anywhere

Last edited:
Been listening to a Dipset playlist that includes these last two projects, and hearing Cam and Juelz’ flow from then compared to now is both
010B2701-6A94-4D7D-8C46-8C32860FE76B.gif

And
EE814E41-CD35-4206-A374-90BE2B79F1AE.gif

****, Juelz sound like someones grandfather yo. Wow.

Cam not there, he really don't **** with them. You could hear it on the album.

Back
Top Bottom