~| the DOM. KENNEDY thread |~

I dig a handful of these. I’m very late on the Dom train but I’ve enjoyed his last few albums, pretty much stuff from 18/19 to now.

album isnt terrible. Really like the beat in lay you down. Taking pictures and side effects are coo too. I dont see anything really taking off however. Glad he's back to being on beat but after listening to the yellow album this weekend, it just feels like the fun or enjoyment of making music isnt there anymore. The video for lay you down was so whack too. Like who does the treatment for these things...why not show a story or something?

Gave the album a spin. Like others have stated, its not terrible. Im not the biggest fan of TeeFli so a whole album with him definitely wasnt gonna win me over lol I also feel like those two are like 10 years too late for a collab album. Right after Get Home Safely woulda been dope.

I saw on IG Dom said he turned in his Album to be mixed so hopefully we get some good material. Ima always check just off the strength even though last few efforts (outside of Half A Mil material) has been underwhelming

I think it’s okay for him to just rest on the laurels of 2008-2013 and not drop anything else other than features here and there on some Andre/etc. **** lol. Like someone said it’s like he don’t really care about rapping anymore and you can tell. His work from 08-13 is more than enough

Back
Top Bottom