The Dopest Cool Grey Appreciation Ever 1-23 (Tons of Pix)

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Also, OP..
Why's this up there? 
laugh.gif

jordan165midcoolgrey415.jpg
whats the problem?

Sleepers. Very underrated IMO. Looks and especially comfort wise. I was really surprised. Copped em for about $70 when I was in Puerto Rico Christmas 2009.
Only thing tho soles got a pinkish tint to em now 
frown.gif
 .   Gotta seaglow em back to life..

Also, OP..
Why's this up there? 
laugh.gif

whats the problem?

Sleepers. Very underrated IMO. Looks and especially comfort wise. I was really surprised. Copped em for about $70 when I was in Puerto Rico Christmas 2009.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Also, OP..
Why's this up there? 
laugh.gif

whats the problem?

frown.gif

Yeah I really like them. Outlet has them now but the soles are sooo pink and they marked them as B grades. My other pairs of 16.5's (4) are not pink or yellow. Def a glue issue.

Originally Posted by ORSRT8

Also, OP..
Why's this up there? 
laugh.gif

whats the problem?

frown.gif

Yeah I really like them. Outlet has them now but the soles are sooo pink and they marked them as B grades. My other pairs of 16.5's (4) are not pink or yellow. Def a glue issue.

I need a pair of those 2's!
Cool grey is my fav colorway behind bred.
Cool grey XI 2010 then the V this summer. Hopefully the IV will be dropping in the next 2 years. I think it's there turn.

I need a pair of those 2's!
Cool grey is my fav colorway behind bred.
Cool grey XI 2010 then the V this summer. Hopefully the IV will be dropping in the next 2 years. I think it's there turn.

Back
Top Bottom