The Dumbest Thing You Copped VOL. Impulsive Buys (PIC)

Originally Posted by OGMIKEY

Originally Posted by Dakingii

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

2807_568176697198_1706217_34019143_2867281_n.jpg

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn dude why u look so out of place
The local hood detective
laugh.gif

roll.gif

bought them when i didnt really want them....dont know why the hell i spent my money on em, guess I like having sneakers other ppl dont sometimes, and their ahalf size too small....dont know if i should sell/trade them (dont pm about buying)

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

WTH does this fake #%% med student have on???? OMG, i know my man didn't think he was jiggy walkin out the crib with that on. You look like a 35 yr oldeuropean grease ball with those skinny jeans and hard bottom shoes. Seriously, that is like the worst look ever. The jacket just adds on to what was alreadya very homosexual look.

31-59647-F.jpg

I bought it when he first came to Oakland. If I knew this schmuck was going to quit on us I would never have bought it. I tried to sell it to anyone for dirtcheap like five or ten bucks but nobody would buy it. So I finally gave the damn thing away to my co-worker.

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

pokemon cards... god damn, who knows how many thousands were wasted on those smh
laugh.gif
QFT
smh.gif

Those and Yu-Gi-Oh! cards
smh.gif

i still have them all...
indifferent.gif

i bought some dumb things in my life but never.....never.......never.....never anything like that...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mdresident

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

WTH does this fake #%% med student have on???? OMG, i know my man didn't think he was jiggy walkin out the crib with that on. You look like a 35 yr old european grease ball with those skinny jeans and hard bottom shoes. Seriously, that is like the worst look ever. The jacket just adds on to what was already a very homosexual look.

omg.jpg

51b39ec60dc1__1240766892000.jpeg

Bought my first guitar back from the dude I sold it too so I could hold on to the memories
smh.gif

Dude gave upon his guitar dreams after I got it back.

Countless tshirt

ALL OVER PRINT HOODIES

JUNK Food, cause now im working way to hard to get rid of the fat

Originally Posted by mdresident

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

WTH does this fake #%% med student have on???? OMG, i know my man didn't think he was jiggy walkin out the crib with that on. You look like a 35 yr old european grease ball with those skinny jeans and hard bottom shoes. Seriously, that is like the worst look ever. The jacket just adds on to what was already a very homosexual look.
why is this dude so angry

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Green Bean's.
smh.gif

Good thing I got rid of 'em.
laugh.gif
Same here. One day my girl and I were walking around themall and she spotted somebody with Green Beans on. She said, "Good thing you didn't buy those." I was
embarassed.gif
frown.gif
. Since then, I've replaced them with the Black/Metallic Silver V's.

hella clothes and shoes. But regretted most Superman 64, dumbest game ever, saved up 60 bucks when I was in elementry or junior high. A lot of money at thatage. Also someone mentioned super soaker 300, i had that.
Bought a couple KG highschool throwback jerseys too that I never wear

Back
Top Bottom