The Dumbest Thing You Copped VOL. Impulsive Buys (PIC)

some cardigan sweater off ebay. I thought it was not a thin sweater, box came, and it was a paper thin. I just took the L because it was only 7
ohwell.gif

almost anything ive purchased within the last 4 yrs.. including a 100+ collection of jordans .. that i dont wear.. most of them haven't even been tried on.smh

Originally Posted by Koudie From BroOklyn

almost anything ive purchased within the last 4 yrs.. including a 100+ collection of jordans .. that i dont wear.. most of them haven't even been tried on. smh
are you the dude who bought shoes forever at size 9 or something and youre actually only a 8.5?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RellNye

I needed a black jacket so I bought this last week:

gp624608-01p01v01.jpg

I was going to return it but my mom convinced me to keep it.
Hows the Gap jacket was thinking of getting it for spring.

So many things I regret:

Those size 38-40 jeans and once a size 44
laugh.gif

I used to buy new 5-6x white/black tees everyday

recent

Dragon%20Ball%20Z%20Burst%20Limit%20xb360.jpg

by far the worst DBZ game i ever played.
smh.gif
, !%+* was mad boring and the drama piece crap was irritating as hell

Luckily i bought it used from Gamestop and took it back for a full refund

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

Originally Posted by RellNye

I needed a black jacket so I bought this last week:

gp624608-01p01v01.jpg

I was going to return it but my mom convinced me to keep it.
That's a nice clean little jacket, it isn't that bad.

BTW I got some all black midtop S dots back in tenth grade.
ohwell.gif
I ordered that jacket. What's wrong with it?

this shirt at Harvard that had Harvard spelled out as "hahvahd". i don't know why the hell i bought it.
sick.gif

edit-damn didn't realize i posted in this thread already today
laugh.gif

No pics - sorry

Back in college I bought a pair of mostly white Penny low-top casual shoes (best description I can come up with). They did not resemble the Pennys in any way,but they had the Penny logo on the tongue (I think; maybe the back of the shoe on the collar - can't remember) and they were on the sale table at one ofthe big stores (FA, FL, something). My boy convinced me they were "So clean!" and I picked 'em up for like $30. Wore 'em once and gave'em to my roommate.

jordan viii jacket, i wore it for half of a day and never again
laugh.gif
oh and a nooka watch, i actually like the watch but i don't wear watches so idon't know why i bought it.

I bought a dirk nowitzki authentic green jersey right before he started choking in the playoffs a few years back - 140 bucks down the drain.

I bought a pro tools mbox to mix my beats to only find out my cpu was to slow to run pro tools - 700 bucks down the drain.

I got caught up with the sneaker hype about 3 years ago, lord knows how much money I wasted then, over $1000 for sure though

Bought some of those stupid @+* colorful hoodies a few years back - 120 bucks or so wasted on that.\

Thats all for right now I think but man...
smh.gif

oh yeah I bought xbox live wireless adapter + xbox live, I played about 5 games of madden, didn't like this years version of it plus I got two or threedisconnects SMFH - 150 bucks down the drain, I know i'll probably think of more stuff too...smh

-air max 180 bb
-air zoom angus
-flightpodsite 3s
-turbines
-shanghai 2s
-L or XL tees.
-jeans too big

-list goes on, too many things to name

Back
Top Bottom