The Dumbest Thing You Copped VOL. Impulsive Buys (PIC)

uses_img.jpg

Originally Posted by lauk4kicks

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

-air max 180 bb
-air zoom angus
-flightposite 3s Fixed*
-turbines
-shanghai 2s
-L or XL tees.
-jeans too big

-list goes on, too many things to name
That's One of the greatest sneakers ever.
fp3_blk_blue_6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yea they are sick, but they hurt my feet so I never wear them. battleground chromes were the best colourway
pimp.gif
yep. i still wear white/green III's frequently. i need another pair of white/black, sold em when i got rid of most of my collection.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

There's so many it's not even funny!

smh.gif
Yo thinking back with all the sneakers and useless crap that I got throughout the years I could have probably been $50,000+ richer today.

Originally Posted by NoSlickRemarks

-air max 180 bb

-air zoom angus

-flightposite 3s
Fixed*

-turbines

-shanghai 2s

-L or XL tees.

-jeans too big

-list goes on, too many things to name
That's One of the greatest sneakers ever.
fp3_blk_blue_6.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i found a pair in the stockroom a few years ago at champs, copped for $24.99 + employee discount...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not necessarily a dumb buy. I wanted these bad when they dropped and they all sold out and my bday rolled around. I ended dropping like $230 on them and idon't really like them that much and now i realize i could have got the 3's or 5's i've been wanting.

Originally Posted by Dwadefan

Not necessarily a dumb buy. I wanted these bad when they dropped and they all sold out and my bday rolled around. I ended dropping like $230 on them and i don't really like them that much and now i realize i could have got the 3's or 5's i've been wanting.

same here..i was so anxious when i got those shoes. i even payed 190 shipped

Lebron Jersey. It was on sale at footlocker and i said, what the heck! Shoulda got a Kobe jersey
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If Lebron and Kobe ever square off in the finals, imgonna make a video of me burning his jersey!

My 01 BMW 525i
smh.gif

the jeff I need a car like that for freshman year of college
Gettin door dingers every other day in the school lot
mad.gif

I remember my son in high school rocked the all black S.Dot's. Them joints straight up looked like orthopedic shoes, I laughed at him so hard he never worethose *+!!* again.

three years ago i copped some USED black/blue 18 for like 220.......................smh and only rocked them once

All the XXL XXXL baggie jeans and t shirts and hoodies i used to wear like 4-5 years ago ... akedemiks, azzuri, sean john, hard knocks, phat farm ... etc ....

Man dont ever buy polo shirts at footlocker or champs. I needed some for work one day, but when i washed them the collars shrunk:smh:
moz-screenshot.jpg

Originally Posted by RellNye

I needed a black jacket so I bought this last week:

gp624608-01p01v01.jpg

I was going to return it but my mom convinced me to keep it.

yo that ain't bad my dude. you could rock that...

i bought one of those sony things where you could watch tv wirelessly on your laptop all around your house.

Such a cool concept, but i never use it. I'm hoping when i get my own place i'll get some use out of it.

Back
Top Bottom