The Dumbest Thing You Copped VOL. Impulsive Buys (PIC)

2wm486u.jpg

Dropped $500 then I got 30% back from live cash

and I sold my centro for $200 so i guess it wasn't too bad.. and I still have sero
pimp.gif

I bought a Total Gym many years back.. Used it a few times.. Crappy machine.. Gave it away.. $500 or so down the drain..
Many many such purchases.. Definitely an impulsive buyer..

my Sidekick ID....i liked it 1 year n change ago, but now i have a BB and i hate this thing, i cant wait to get rid of it

This was in like 03
This jersey but in gray/pink
31-58073-F.jpg

+
201143707.jpg

I thought I was doing it. I wore it then returned it to Finishline right after school.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by iLL W1LLiam

This was in like 03
This jersey but in gray/pink
31-58073-F.jpg

+
201143707.jpg

I thought I was doing it. I wore it then returned it to Finishline right after school.
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif

PLEASE tell me this was for your girl!!!!

*I guess the (most recent) dumbest thing I bought was a DNA test for my dog. He's a Jack Russell mix, so I wanted to find out what else he was. Paid $70,only to have the results come back saying he was part Cocker Spaniel....which my vet laughed at when I told him...dog has no parts cocker spaniel in him
laugh.gif
I was had....

dead serious hoody... i love the hoody but retail is a lil pricey and the hoody itself is just too boastful
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Hen Lin 32

Originally Posted by JJGRT5

LeBron Collection Royale AF1
smh.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
......... cant find anybody that will buy them
smh.gif

collection_royale_lbj.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I remember the online release of these.
laugh.gif
dudes was hyped up.

The hype for these sneakers was beyond sad.
tired.gif

jordanpsdubzero.jpeg
nike-af1-orange-yellow-main.jpg
nike-air-force-1-china-1-angle.jpg

Not my picks

smh.gif
I was young and dumb with the dubz and by far my worstpurchase.... as far the af1s, as was just trying to build up the collection

Oh and the "do you know" tee with spike lee on the front for the retro 3s... stupidity at its finest
embarassed.gif
frown.gif

I've wasted so much money on stuff I either never wear or never really liked to begin with..Falling into the "hype" trap can get expensive..Heresthe list..
NuRetro 2
Mushroom 7
Maroon/Grey/White 13
Grey/Green 14LS
Laser 15's x2
Halloween AF1s
Knicks colorway Penny 1s
Bape Roadsta
Adidas NYC shelltoes(I dont even like adidas)
And last but not least, I let my wife buy me a LRG hoodie..It's the one with Tokyo all over it..uuugggghhhh

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by JPTHE3

what size?

same here man.. i paid retail... like 2 or 3 weeks later.. at a store for only 50.00
eyes.gif
i bought 2 pairs on sale because of the friends and familysale. sold one pair ended up giving the other pair away.
smh.gif

o yeah w tap chukkas in a size 9. I gave dude an offer and he surprising accepted it.so i didnt wanna flake and ended up buying them
smh.gif
their for sale btw
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom