The Effeminization Of Male Fashion?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ngl if you in a situation where you gotta wear your polo tucked in not a bad way to do it

if the "gay agenda" is allowing members of the LGBTQ community to be more normalized in things like media/society I have no problem with it.

people really up in arms when they show gay people/couples in tv advertisements and ish

If you can get men to lead with their emotions like women naturally do, it'll make it easier to manipulate the people.

The feminist movement isn't fully effective, so they have to make men feel guilty about their natural position of leadership, and willingly relinquish power.

As far as the "gay agenda" goes, I think most people don't care who other people are laying up with, but the issue comes where you aren't allowed to disagree with it. If you do, you get castigated and pressured to conform. IMO, if the goal is for anyone to be comfortable to open about who they are/what they feel, it shouldn't be a one way street.

Last edited:
Also, obviously the display page is going to show it without bottoms. Doesn’t necessarily mean that’s how it’s meant to be worn.

From a practical standpoint, these aren’t bad. Top and undies in one. Could be good for travel. 🤷‍♂️

Also, obviously the display page is going to show it without bottoms. Doesn’t necessarily mean that’s how it’s meant to be worn.

From a practical standpoint, these aren’t bad. Top and undies in one. Could be good for travel. 🤷‍♂️
You gonna cop the Gucci onesie?

To me, gender roles were made up by someone eons ago.

Blue for boys, pink for girls ....all that is buncha BS.

Wear what you like, act how you like...it don't bother me cuz I know me.
Were they made up or did they establish themselves and fall into line due to the way of the world back then as well as the fundamental differences between the two genders?

It's not as if it's a one way street. Some roles are agreed upon between the two genders.

Last edited:
What is this “gay agenda” tho? And what is it’s end goal? To make straight men soft or turn them gay? I don’t understand the conspiracy theory. Is it just seeing gay people on tv and such?

Or is it the clothing? Have y’all seen what dudes used to wear in the 70s and 80’s?? :lol: they were flagrant back then and it’s no different now. I actually think people chilled out compared to back then.

Live and let live.

So everyone who believes in this “gay agenda,” how is it effecting you. Does seeing a man two seeing two men hold hands make you think about blowing them? I’m tryna understand it really. People just say it and don’t explain it.

da criticism comes from da "normalization" da agenda is trying to achieve.

its rooted in da demolition of gender as a biological fact into a artibitrary social construct where they da powers that be want your future children to be androgynous in nature and fluid when it comes to sexual preference and roles, hence why such promotion of a spectrum ideology instead of traditional biological sex binary roles.

What is this “gay agenda” tho? And what is it’s end goal? To make straight men soft or turn them gay? I don’t understand the conspiracy theory. Is it just seeing gay people on tv and such?

Or is it the clothing? Have y’all seen what dudes used to wear in the 70s and 80’s?? :lol: they were flagrant back then and it’s no different now. I actually think people chilled out compared to back then.

Live and let live.
There's too angles to what people say the agenda is

1. People think its an attempt to normalize aspects of being gay and pushing it onto others

2. My definition is normalizing aspects of being gay (which is normal) while trying to vilify normal male behavior and attribute many aspects of male behavior as being toxic

Not directly related but I hate the push of the "vulnerability is strength" narrative. I think, by definition of the word, it's weak and makes you more emotionally fragile. Now of course if you already feel all those emotions and have an urge to express it, do that. You shouldn't feel uncomfortable about it because of your gender. I cry when I feel the need to. I talk to people when I feel the need to.

But it's coming to a point where it seems like men are being pushed towards those softer emotions, to find and seek it out, and to express it even when we don't care to.

Frank Ocean mentioned this recently and I was like, man that's what I've been saying, “I believed for a very long time that there was strength in vulnerability, and I really don’t believe that any more. “Strength” and “vulnerability” sound opposite as words. And so to combine them sounds wise, but I don’t know if it is wise."

There's too angles to what people say the agenda is

1. People think its an attempt to normalize aspects of being gay and pushing it onto others

2. My definition is normalizing aspects of being gay (which is normal) while trying to vilify normal male behavior and attribute many aspects of male behavior as being toxic

its all part of da elimination of differences between male and female..

da criticism comes from da "normalization" da agenda is trying to achieve.

its rooted in da demolition of gender as a biological fact into a artibitrary social construct where they da powers that be want your future children to be androgynous in nature and fluid when it comes to sexual preference and roles, hence why such promotion of a spectrum ideology instead of traditional biological sex binary roles.
Outside of sex, birth, physical, and some chemical differences I think biological sex binary roles are bullocks. Transgenderism is the best example to back my beliefs.

As far as I know, male "fashion" has always been a little effeminate.

Most ppl who set trends (celebs of any kind) usually have ppl who dress them. Those ppl who make bold moves and decisions are usually women or gay men.

Given the end of regional style and homogenized wave this is gonna be more prevalent.

this is my take on it, except for the second part.

toxic masculinity is its own separate thing.

toxic masculinity refers to "male characteristics" that were socially established that could actually be harmful to the overall health of men.

things like: how you can't pursue certain hobbies/interests that are seen as feminine (cooking), or how you can't show emotion (crying). how we're taught to keep everything inside to look like we're strong and resilient (toughen up, be a man), when some people are actually desperate for help. with how in the forefront mental health is in society today, i think it's important.

it doesn not mean that masculinity = toxic.

ngl if you in a situation where you gotta wear your polo tucked in not a bad way to do it

if the "gay agenda" is allowing members of the LGBTQ community to be more normalized in things like media/society I have no problem with it.

people really up in arms when they show gay people/couples in tv advertisements and ish
People really getting upset over something that has a negligible impact on their lives.

So everyone who believes in this “gay agenda,” how is it effecting you. Does seeing a man two seeing two men hold hands make you think about blowing them? I’m tryna understand it really. People just say it and don’t explain it.

I used to feel the same way.. like, this is OD.

then I realized, the things I look at are pretty narrow. News, sports, old school rap.

Watching some teen show w/ my dip (her guilty pleasure :rolleyes) and there was a lesbian couple on there.

she has a a 9 year old

I asked her point blank: do you feel it’s extra gay **** out there. I hear people say it but I never felt pressured or like it was thrown in my face

she went on to talk for 20 min now it’s so much gay **** in little kids media, it’s noticeable.

anybody with kids want to opine?

:nerd: :nerd:

but ... gender is a social construct ... it's society's perspective of what masculinity and femininity is.

sex is biological.

nah, gender was just used interchangeably with sex up until a couple of years back da T in LGBT want to upend da idea that sex is biological...

there's a reason feminazis are now being cannibalized by da Frankenstein they created....

things like "males can have periods/be pregnant" and "vagina monologues play is bigoted because not all women have vaginas" have be introduced into da fray.

nah, gender was just used interchangeably with sex up until a couple of years back da T in LGBT want to upend da idea that sex is biological...

there's a reason feminazis are now being cannibalized by da Frankenstein they created....

things like "males can have periods/be pregnant" and "vagina monologues play is bigoted because not all women have vaginas" have be introduced into da fray.

Just because you use words incorrectly doesn’t mean everyone else does the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom