"The Ellen DeGeneres Show"

Yeah could just easily retire and be behind the scenes but some folks addicted to that limelight. Reminds me of when Leno came back.

Jay runs a good automobile show on YouTube - man's stilling making money and has stepped away from the limelight. I'm sure there's dirt on him but he stepped out at the right time.

I don’t get what she’s holding onto at this point. She had a long and incredibly successful career where her bad behavior and the behavior of those calling the shots on her projects went completely unchecked. She should be silently grateful that she was able to get away with it for as long as she did.

Time to take her hundreds of millions of dollars and fade into Bolivian.
Absolute truth. The double standard is disgusting and it’s just one more thing I hate about living in this reality. She needs to be fired and then some.

Comparison Ford Comparison Ford TURBO UNO TURBO UNO 100% agree with you. Ellen's a clear cut narcissist - she's addicted to the spotlight and TV/Hollywood fame. She needs some lawsuits coming her way.

She can be smart like Jay Leno and reinvent herself via a PodCast, YouTube, etc... but she can't deal with the limited spotlight. :smh: :smh: :smh:

What's weird is these hosts of shows go out of their way to act like jackasses to employees of the show. Why? Just because they can? Do they enjoy making people who work for them uncomfortable and on edge? So much ego and power tripping.

Reactions: wr
What's weird is these hosts of shows go out of their way to act like jackasses to employees of the show. Why? Just because they can? Do they enjoy making people who work for them uncomfortable and on edge? So much ego and power tripping.
These type of shows really depend on the behind the scene talent. There is some jealous and fear of being the center of a show and eventually being discovered as a talentless individual. All gimick. The oppressive work environment is a distraction.

Those benefits are trash. Even more trash that she had to counter her bad behavior with this weak benefits package. Sounds one of those " you should get happy to work here" jobs.

Hella trash. So nobody working for her could take PTO this whole time? No sick leave or anything?

Conan's the worst when it comes to his employees
Look how he treats his assistant Sona 🤣

And his producer Jordan Schlansky😁

:lol:
Screenshot_20200922-142946__01.jpg

So is she gonna be nice to the employees now or just told them if they don't keep their mouths shut they're fired?

Her ratings are plummeting. She should do the right thing, take her millions and fade into Bolivia.

bolivia-map.jpg
I’m sure they are. I personally have never seen a single episode. I’m sure that network has her locked in (maybe the other way around now) for millions a year and can’t cut ties without paying out.

Maybe do a full heel turn and return to american idol to be the jackass judge.

I’m sure they are. I personally have never seen a single episode. I’m sure that network has her locked in (maybe the other way around now) for millions a year and can’t cut ties without paying out.

Yup goes back to what you said earlier about her not getting cut right away vs. some others who were 'cancelled' immediately.

Yup goes back to what you said earlier about her not getting cut right away vs. some others who were 'cancelled' immediately.
Let’s be honest too, she’s a gay white woman. Network tries to cut her and she has the instabag of discrimination allegations to throw at them

Back
Top Bottom