****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

:pimp: ✨
IMG_9414.GIF

It'll be cool to watch Lonzo get more confident and talkative. He sounds like a hybrid of all his favorite rappers, get him a dope beat and a hook and he'll move units.

It'll be cool to watch Lonzo get more confident and talkative. He sounds like a hybrid of all his favorite rappers, get him a dope beat and a hook and he'll move units.

Yea I hear it too, could see that. I don't think I ever respected or liked any baller on the mic, could see Zo breaking thru. Maybe with a feature on a dope track if not a full LP

an entire page of caping for someone putting ranch on steak? including a google link to a recipe? ok man, the caping is ridiculous. I'm shooting on all homies if they did that in front of me

That is some weird *** ****.****.im 90% sure he ranch up his burgers and dogs too.

That is some weird *** ****.****.im 90% sure he ranch up his burgers and dogs too.

almost as bad as those weird inside out eyelids *** ****** who ate their pizzas with ranch at lunch

670px-User-Completed-Image-Flip-Eyelids-Inside-Out-2013.12.21-04.31.38-1.jpg

I can actually see this guy being taken seriously for his raps eventually

When Drake first came out and people were "mad" or w/e you call it at his style of music compared to past greats, he made a comment about rapper's 'stories' becoming crazier; i.e. the regular hood ***** isnt interesting anymore...he made a comment about the next "guy" being like the prince of Zamunda or an athlete or some ****

I can see the potential for that manifesting here. Imagine how big it would be dropping Soundcloud freestyles minutes after winning the ship w/ Bron or some other wild scenario + he got the NBA and TV exposure. He could be a huge star and the music would only barely matter. Lavar better get Ross or QM on the line. He got the potential male Kardashians here (as far as captivating the urban black male on multiple levels and arenas the same way Kris has done with her girls and women).

Gelo seems real uncomfortable in front of the cameras. Especially during that date with his gf. Interested to see how this season at UCLA pans out for him though.

he might be ok. assuming it's because he's shy and not because he's just slow...

Back
Top Bottom