****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Guess I had no clue Gelo could get up like that. Not that he’s jumping outta the gym, but he physically looks like a different player than what we’re used to seeing.

For all the hate the Gelo gets, I feel like 99% of it comes from people that have never seen him play.

Gelo looks likd he slimed down a bit.

I do call into question the skill level of their opponents. Looks like something id see at an open gym. There's no denying gelo as a division one type talent. It's easy to stand out when the other team looks as they do. Gelo looks average in NCAA type games ( at least the few I saw of him early on. )

Never seen so many 30 foot passes in a legit game. So this makes me believe this showcase is all rigged with a bad assortment of talent.

And melo does look like the best of his opponents who are the same age as him. He has that going for him. This is more in tune with a high school game against a low level CA hs. This won't help his development. Does help with exposure.

This seems like it is a lower division game.

Gelo got serious about his game 3 years too late. If he looked his good as a HS Jr., like he should have, maybe people would not have ****ted on him as much.

Plus a lot of people in here even said he has an outside chance if he worked hard at UCLA at stayed the 3-4 years.

But right now he is no where near ready for the NBA.

For all the hate the Gelo gets, I feel like 99% of it comes from people that have never seen him play.
Yeah people are bandwagon hating on him. The dude averaged 35 points a game last year on top high school competition.

Yeah people are bandwagon hating on him. The dude averaged 35 points a game last year on top high school competition.
On damn near 40 shots a game, an absurd pace, and trash shooting splits.

Box scores don't tell the full story. He's mediocre compared to his bros and the rest of his class.

6 5 and can't dunk?? But this dude is a Hooper? If he ain't athletic enough to dunk at 6'5 how the **** is he going to get rebounds/contest shots? I see why he pulls up from 40 feet so much. He might get exposed in the paint.

On damn near 40 shots a game, an absurd pace, and trash shooting splits.

Box scores don't tell the full story. He's mediocre compared to his bros and the rest of his class.
Mediocre compared to his bro? Look at their forms and look at his. Fam I actually watched those games when chino hills went 35-0. This dude was getting money hitting game winners and ****

Reactions: God
6 5 and can't dunk?? But this dude is a Hooper? If he ain't athletic enough to dunk at 6'5 how the **** is he going to get rebounds/contest shots? I see why he pulls up from 40 feet so much. He might get exposed in the paint.

His finishing ability around the rim is elite for his age, tho.

He just doesn’t have a conscience when it comes to pulling up.

Once Melo matures his hops will get there IF he’s working hard in the gym. Lonzo got no boosties for a cat his height these boys ain’t wild athletic like that.

Mediocre compared to his bro? Look at their forms and look at his. Fam I actually watched those games when chino hills went 35-0. This dude was getting money hitting game winners and ****
We talking Gelo or Melo here? I'm talking about Gelo being the trash of the 3

Once Melo matures his hops will get there IF he’s working hard in the gym. Lonzo got no boosties for a cat his height these boys ain’t wild athletic like that.

Catching lobs with your elbow nearly at the rim is no boosties now?

full

Back
Top Bottom