****The Everything LaVar Ball Thread****

Geezus :lol:

If there's one thing Lonzo has is his athleticism, including his bunnies on the run.

I saw Gelo throw a lob to himself off the back board in an AAU game, I think his sophomore year, at Upland high school and break the rim. But people will just see what they want to see regardless of the evidence. Dude is probably a flat earther.

I saw Gelo throw a lob to himself off the back board in an AAU game, I think his sophomore year, at Upland high school and break the rim. But people will just see what they want to see regardless of the evidence. Dude is probably a flat earther.

Lmao wut

Penny had stupid bounce. I’m saying lonzo would have to at least be on that level as a tall guard for it to be considered special on the nba level. We got dudes in g league banging out like zo

Melo looks like he’s growing into his body. He doesn’t look as frail as before.

No...Melo was ranked higher than him. They are also real close friends :lol:

My bad, I'm wrong, Melo overtook dude.

I know they are friends. Zo and dude's brother we're close too. Just saying without help Melo would struggle to have Chino Hills above water too.

Somebody school me on the teams they have been playing against...are they the actual pro team or the B team with just bunch of kids?

Somebody school me on the teams they have been playing against...are they the actual pro team or the B team with just bunch of kids?
From reading I think it goes as follows:

If you see BBB branding on the court they are playing against Jr. teams or 2nd division teams.

When you don't see BBB branding, and they are not wearing t-shirts under their jerseys, they are playing first division teams.

So far they have only played in the first division once. The game wear they barely played and where held scoreless.

I believe their next game is in the first division (if they play)

Someone correct if I am wrong.

From reading I think it goes as follows:

If you see BBB branding on the court they are playing against Jr. teams or 2nd division teams.

When you don't see BBB branding, and they are not wearing t-shirts under their jerseys, they are playing first division teams.

So far they have only played in the first division once. The game wear they barely played and where held scoreless.

I believe their next game is in the first division (if they play)

Someone correct if I am wrong.

Pretty accurate.

Been trying to think of who Gelo’s game reminds me of and I finally concluded he’s like a poor man’s Gary Trent. Not near as explosive as Trent was, but his post up game is similar. Gary could hit the spot up 3, too.

^ I'll take that, too. Gelo isn't a great rebounder like Love is. Then again, Gelo shoots from distance better than Trent ever did.

Back
Top Bottom