The Faces of Meth (Addiction)

stumbled upon this. this is a horrific drug....
probably late, but thought id share anyways.

stumbled upon this. this is a horrific drug....
probably late, but thought id share anyways.

The second girl looks better lol.

I saw most of these people last night on Netflix...Nat. Geo special on Meth w/ Lisa Ling

I saw most of these people last night on Netflix...Nat. Geo special on Meth w/ Lisa Ling

Originally Posted by Faint Dj3

said the same thing

said the same thing

Originally Posted by jthagreat

said the same thing

Odd thing i was online goggling before this thread pictures of black men on meth. I went through 30 pages and still havent come with a single pic. Is a black man on meth like ufos/big foot/ lochness monster? Heard of it, ppl witness it but no proof concrete evidence it exists?

Originally Posted by jthagreat

said the same thing

Odd thing i was online goggling before this thread pictures of black men on meth. I went through 30 pages and still havent come with a single pic. Is a black man on meth like ufos/big foot/ lochness monster? Heard of it, ppl witness it but no proof concrete evidence it exists?

First thing I thought. Why do more then half of them have cuts on their faces?

First thing I thought. Why do more then half of them have cuts on their faces?

laugh.gif

I have never seen a black person even being arrested for making meth. I guess there are some drugs we just wont touch

laugh.gif

I have never seen a black person even being arrested for making meth. I guess there are some drugs we just wont touch

second chick does look better.. the pic was only 8 months after too, maybe meth could be a 3 month hardcore diet for those people really desperate to lose those pounds.

second chick does look better.. the pic was only 8 months after too, maybe meth could be a 3 month hardcore diet for those people really desperate to lose those pounds.

The last guy must have went hard in the paint with the Meth to be looking like that in only 3 months

The last guy must have went hard in the paint with the Meth to be looking like that in only 3 months

Yo that meth did wonders for the 2nd girl 
eek.gif

And in only 8 months
eek.gif

I'm gonna recommend meth to any unattractive girls with hopes for improvement aesthetically

Back
Top Bottom