The Fishing Thread, ANY ANGLERS ON NT ?!

took my boy this morning. my friend didn’t have much bait so it was either i fish or let my son fish. ended up having my son bring his pole and he caught 2.
6D801B33-3FE7-4380-BE58-0650CBDADF16.jpeg

14CAB152-E081-4D70-96BA-9CF966B6CFD4.jpeg
Respect

iDon’tRead iDon’tRead

you ever fished pickerel lake in St. Paul? It’s right down the road from the St. Paul marina on the Mississippi.

it’s basically a pond off the river. I moved right over there so I’m about to raid that lake once spring hits. I always see guys ice fishing there.

:pimp: @ all the river fishing. You loose so much gear but it’s worth it.

iDon’tRead iDon’tRead

you ever fished pickerel lake in St. Paul? It’s right down the road from the St. Paul marina on the Mississippi.

it’s basically a pond off the river. I moved right over there so I’m about to raid that lake once spring hits. I always see guys ice fishing there.

:pimp: @ all the river fishing. You loose so much gear but it’s worth it.
Haven’t really fished the metro lakes much , I’ve only fished the Minneapolis chain, Minnetonka , long lake and the one on the way to Rogers right off the 94.. oh yea have fished some trout lakes too one in south St. Paul and the other Cenaiko. And there was orchard lake too ..
dont forget to post photos of you catch any and I’ll be sure to go over there to fish it .. most of my luck has been at anoka and elk river dam tho

Haven’t really fished the metro lakes much , I’ve only fished the Minneapolis chain, Minnetonka , long lake and the one on the way to Rogers right off the 94.. oh yea have fished some trout lakes too one in south St. Paul and the other Cenaiko. And there was orchard lake too ..
dont forget to post photos of you catch any and I’ll be sure to go over there to fish it .. most of my luck has been at anoka and elk river dam tho

ok yeah I’m gonna try and pull some bass out of there first and if that doesn’t work I’m walking across the street to the river and going for catfish. It’s got those wood walls protecting the bridge from boats. I’m sure there’s some channel cats down there.

I never make it out that way, I hear good things about that dam though.

I pretty much only fish the river where the minnehaha creek dumps in and hidden falls on the other side.

I’ll post pics when I check it out. Here’s that bridge I want to fish across the street for catfish.
88459321-9FFF-4DB7-BA0E-35999B86DE48.jpeg

Any of you bass guys have a frog rod?

thinking about putting one together to fish these scummy ponds and lakes.

Any of you bass guys have a frog rod?

thinking about putting one together to fish these scummy ponds and lakes.

I have one specifically for frogs. Run 30lb braid on a Shakespeare Excursion rod that I picked up on sale at walmart 2 years ago for $6.99. Its not the best rod but it does the trick.

Nice, that’s a come up for 7 bucks. I gotta check them out.

I’m thinking about getting a kastking frog rod, seems legit and isn’t too much.

I just want to mix it up, all I do is bottom fish the river. You catch big rough fish but it gets old.

Back
Top Bottom