The Flash (CW Series) thread, season 9

flash-leak-2.jpg

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Grant really felt some type of way about the comments about his skinny frame last season :lol:

Man done widened himself and put on pounds.

Before and after. Look at the gains.

At least now he'll look closer to that future Flash that went missing.

Last edited:
Pilot was eh. I am intrigued with how they're going to develop the kids going forward though.

The inflated pecs they gave Supes in the new suit are terrible lol

See I actually didn't mind the family and this phase of Superman's life being told, but ugh, bout to lose me with the teen angst. Who's asking for that?

Man I watched the show in good faith and when I saw how Superman's children was barking on him and talking to him. Then the way they talked to Lois and they wanted to give one son the excuse of having SAD I said ooohhh Superman is gonna be one of those white dads.

Meanwhile over in Freeland, any time Black Lightning's daughters even talk back or disobey him he barks on them constantly. Any time they do the opposite of what he says he speaks on it and one of his daughters is grown :lol:

Oh and not to mention, this guy up in Clark's house disrespecting him and his wife like crazy. Superman wild beta.

Last edited:
Arrowverse Superman's teeth bother me. I feel like they need to give him veneers next season.

Man I watched the show in good faith and when I saw how Superman's children was barking on him and talking to him. Then the way they talked to Lois and they wanted to give one son the excuse of having SAD I said ooohhh Superman is gonna be one of those white dads.

Meanwhile over in Freeland, any time Black Lightning's daughters even talk back or disobey him he barks on them constantly. Any time they do the opposite of what he says he speaks on it and one of his daughters is grown :lol:

Oh and not to mention, this guy up in Clark's house disrespecting him and his wife like crazy. Superman wild beta.
LMAO. Superman lost his alpha letting off in Lois club.
See I actually didn't mind the family and this phase of Superman's life being told, but ugh, bout to lose me with the teen angst. Who's asking for that?
Wife and I were watching Blackish last night, I swear there is such an easy way to show kids rebelling against parents without the parents being punks. Dre was trying to school his oldest son about not smoking weed, son disagreed but it wasn't in a disrespectful manner. Superman writers just reliving there childhood, that's how I talked to my parents whats wrong with that.

Yeah teenagers can be a *****, but not everyone was an irrational screamin demon and not every parent was soft. I hate they feel that's where they have to go with teens.

As much as I dislike the teen angst angle I like the brothers relationship, they hold each other down. Hope they never play the separation thing.

EP.2 of Superman and Lois wasn't bad. I can tell the writers are hinting Clark and Lana. Maybe she makes a move on him and Lois finds out.

The brothers' dynamic is cool. But if they write to have them fight for Inde Navaratte, I think that's predictable and corny.

Alt-Universe Lex is interesting though.

Yo is this kid really going to be this emotionally draining every episode? That's exhausting, i'm out. I'll check back the thread for if an episode pops off.

Yeah I thought they were good after the 2nd ep and then I saw the promo and was like yeah I'm done for awhile.

The kid is too tiring with that ****

:lol: @ Barry's new super power making him basically Ozymandias.

Son acting like an uncaring cold robot.

Of course OG Wells is back.

Last edited:
Yeah.... how the hell is the OG wells back? Like.... why? The actor is already a regular, just quit killing him off already....

Yeah.... how the hell is the OG wells back? Like.... why? The actor is already a regular, just quit killing him off already....
Makes no sense. He was killed years before the particle accelerator explosion. If anything they should bring back his wife they killed off.

Anyway, I hope he clears his name and then kicks team Flash out of his lab for squatting like they own the place.

:rofl: :rofl: @ how the CW is handling these recastings man.

First they got shorty blow up and then get reconstituted as a dark skin tall black girl looking like she could be in the Dora Milaje and now they done burned up Ralph's face!

Dude is a shapeshifter so I don't get how that's gonna stop him from changing to his original face unless they gonna have him as a permanent burn victim :lol:

:lol: @ "new" OG Wells coming with the pep talk for Barry to save the day

:rofl: @ how regular Barry runs. Ol slow lookin boy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom