"The Forbidden Kingdom" Trailer (Jackie Chan + Jet Li)

@*@*$#% right doogie, this #*%* should be epic
pimp.gif

movie looks pretty sick dope. before the war starts i must let it be known that Jet Li >>> Jackie Chan.

How can dude from Sky High and Will & Grace be so lucky to be in this film? WOW. They should have gooten Tony Jaa to play that part, sort of like passingthe torch.

Jackie Chan is back as a Drunken Master again, or some variation of it. It doesn't seem like the movie is focused on Chan and Li though but it's amovie I can't miss.
MOVIE COMES OUT APRIL 18, 2008
theforbiddenkingdom1.jpg
theforbiddenkingdom3.jpg
theforbiddenkingdom4.jpg

Good to see a trailer for this film...I was wondering if this film was going to be set in present time or in the past. It looks like a promising film...And thestory has to center around Chan and Li...Well that's what I think.

^^^ Based on the trailer, the story seemed focused on the only possible white guy on the film, no racist remark intended.

At least it's not the typical movie where they start as enemies but find themselves helping each other in the end.

Sorry guys but the plot seems mad lame. Some type of Narnia joint...

The plot is currently unconfirmed but rumor has it that The Forbidden Kingdom is about a New York teenager who is obsessed with Hong Kong cinema and classic Kung Fu movies. Jason (Michael Angarano), is a boy who is always bullied at school. He is determined to learn kung fu to protect himself. One day in a Chinatown pawnshop, Jason makes an extraordinary discovery - a Chinese staff. It is the legendary Ru Yi Bang staff of the Chinese sage and warrior, Sun Wukong the Monkey King.

A mysterious power in the staff transports Jason back to ancient China.

Looks interesting. When I heard Chan and Li were going to collab on a movie awhile ago, I thought it was going to be a HK flick though.

So this is loosely based off of Journey to the West? If so, I'm guessing the kid is playing the part of the monkey.

Back
Top Bottom