the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

ok guys.
we've all talked about it before. and we all know it. we all know that the friendzone should be avoided at all costs. 

but what is the friendzone really?

I'm having trouble determining whether or not this girls put me in it.  we pretty much talk daily. shes initiates conversation a good amount, so i know that she likes talking to me.

but when shes having fam problems, im always the one she goes to. she was in this sitaution where she was about to move, and i told her that i would miss her too much and that she should stay, 

(because i'm here 
happy.gif
) and then she says, "kobe82410, id miss you soo much, youre my best friend." 

so guys, tell me. am i in the friendzone?

oh and shes a dime too. 

EDIT:

update on pg 4 

another one on page 7

ok guys.
we've all talked about it before. and we all know it. we all know that the friendzone should be avoided at all costs. 

but what is the friendzone really?

I'm having trouble determining whether or not this girls put me in it.  we pretty much talk daily. shes initiates conversation a good amount, so i know that she likes talking to me.

but when shes having fam problems, im always the one she goes to. she was in this sitaution where she was about to move, and i told her that i would miss her too much and that she should stay, 

(because i'm here 
happy.gif
) and then she says, "kobe82410, id miss you soo much, youre my best friend." 

so guys, tell me. am i in the friendzone?

oh and shes a dime too. 

EDIT:

update on pg 4 

another one on page 7

What happens when you touch her?? Have you made contact with her, touch her knee when ur talking, touch her face, arm around her??

How old are you??

Does she talk 2 u about other guys?

What happens when you touch her?? Have you made contact with her, touch her knee when ur talking, touch her face, arm around her??

How old are you??

Does she talk 2 u about other guys?

well, you know when you sit next to someone and you start getting really close, and then your knees start touching, and then your thighs stat rubbing agianst each other?
she doesnt move away when we get that close. does that mean anything?

we're both 17 and about to be seniors next year

and yeah. she does. it pisses me off when she does. its kind of immature of me to be mad but eh. i like this girl.

well, you know when you sit next to someone and you start getting really close, and then your knees start touching, and then your thighs stat rubbing agianst each other?
she doesnt move away when we get that close. does that mean anything?

we're both 17 and about to be seniors next year

and yeah. she does. it pisses me off when she does. its kind of immature of me to be mad but eh. i like this girl.

You need to make physical contact with her and let her know that you want her.

You havent made it clear at all that u are interested it seems...

Most girls won't make the first move, so you need to make sure that ur intentions are clear starting tomorrow.

Do you go to parties with her? What do you do when you hangout, is it just u 2 or group setting?

You need to make physical contact with her and let her know that you want her.

You havent made it clear at all that u are interested it seems...

Most girls won't make the first move, so you need to make sure that ur intentions are clear starting tomorrow.

Do you go to parties with her? What do you do when you hangout, is it just u 2 or group setting?

She refers to you as kobe82410? In regards to your question, it depends if you just want to bang her or if you want a serious relationship. If you want a relationship it's good to start off as friends as long as she doesn't only see you in that light. If you just want to plow her you just have to try your luck and get more aggressive. In either case good luck.

She refers to you as kobe82410? In regards to your question, it depends if you just want to bang her or if you want a serious relationship. If you want a relationship it's good to start off as friends as long as she doesn't only see you in that light. If you just want to plow her you just have to try your luck and get more aggressive. In either case good luck.

As you get older you will understand to avoid talking to someone every day on the phone etc unless she is your actual woman.

If she talks about other dudes to you, forget about it man.

As you get older you will understand to avoid talking to someone every day on the phone etc unless she is your actual woman.

If she talks about other dudes to you, forget about it man.

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by kobe82410

"kobe82410, id miss you soo much, youre my best friend.
I think this pretty much says it.  If you can't decipher this code she is trying to send you it means your in the FRIENDzone.  Girls can be really confusing at times...
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom