the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by kobe82410

"kobe82410, id miss you soo much, youre my best friend.
I think this pretty much says it.  If you can't decipher this code she is trying to send you it means your in the FRIENDzone.  Girls can be really confusing at times...
ohwell.gif

It's when you come to realization that you will probably never get the chance to fornicate with her.

It's when you come to realization that you will probably never get the chance to fornicate with her.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

As you get older you will understand to avoid talking to someone every day on the phone etc unless she is your actual woman.

If she talks about other dudes to you, forget about it man.

yup. i barely even talk to my close girl friends everyday now.

As you get older you will understand to avoid talking to someone every day on the phone etc unless she is your actual woman.

yup most likely. stop talking to her everyday and like has been said, try to make physical contact with her like arm around her or sexual touching

yup most likely. stop talking to her everyday and like has been said, try to make physical contact with her like arm around her or sexual touching

Start hitting on her or making jokes or doing dating things, if she rolls with them then cool, if she lies or makes an excuse. Friend zoned.

Start hitting on her or making jokes or doing dating things, if she rolls with them then cool, if she lies or makes an excuse. Friend zoned.

I agree. You're in the zone, my dude.

Pics, though. You can't say she's a dime and not post them.
smh.gif

I agree. You're in the zone, my dude.

Pics, though. You can't say she's a dime and not post them.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SoleWoman

I was actually referring to talking to opposite sexed folks.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

start playing a little hard to get, ignore some calls/texts/msgs
devil.gif
then pretend like nothing happened.

start playing a little hard to get, ignore some calls/texts/msgs
devil.gif
then pretend like nothing happened.

laugh.gif
i know that. but i was hinting at what i thought was your overall statement of talking to people everyday in general. as in the only people one does talk to on a every day basis is the significant other. when you are younger you typically talk to your friends like everyday etc...does that make sense?

laugh.gif
i know that. but i was hinting at what i thought was your overall statement of talking to people everyday in general. as in the only people one does talk to on a every day basis is the significant other. when you are younger you typically talk to your friends like everyday etc...does that make sense?

Back
Top Bottom