the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

I would move on and start macking to other broads and telling her about it. If she really likes you she'll get down once she sees you doing your thing. Sometimes a chick doesn't know what she wants until somebody else wants it.

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

I would move on and start macking to other broads and telling her about it. If she really likes you she'll get down once she sees you doing your thing. Sometimes a chick doesn't know what she wants until somebody else wants it.
Well said. Plus once they see in other light, it puts things in perspective as well...same with how guys who are taken are somewhat more attractive to girls. It's because they're explicitly seen as true boyfriend material.

Well said. Plus once they see in other light, it puts things in perspective as well...same with how guys who are taken are somewhat more attractive to girls. It's because they're explicitly seen as true boyfriend material.

Originally Posted by USA Pride4Life

Don't even waste anymore of your time, you're cooked
tired.gif

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This here is also true.

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

This here is also true.

the *+#@ you mean whats the "friend zone"? ####*, if you get no buns, you're in the friend zone. its not rocket science.

buns = smash zone

no buns = friend zone

its basic algebra.

the *+#@ you mean whats the "friend zone"? ####*, if you get no buns, you're in the friend zone. its not rocket science.

buns = smash zone

no buns = friend zone

its basic algebra.

Originally Posted by hella handsome

buns = smash zone

no buns = friend zone

its basic algebra.

This here is a good way to look at it in a mathematical way

buns = smash zone

no buns = friend zone

its basic algebra.

This here is a good way to look at it in a mathematical way

buns = smash zone

no buns = friend zone

its basic algebra.
roll.gif
@ The mathematical breakdown. Nice.

buns = smash zone

no buns = friend zone

its basic algebra.
roll.gif
@ The mathematical breakdown. Nice.

- You're gonna have to stick your neck out there a tad, unfortunately
ohwell.gif

- If you wait for her to pull you out of the friend-zone (which you are in, more so due to your inaction than anything), you will be trapped in the F-dimension indefinitely.  You have to behave out of character, (within reasonable means)...maybe a dirty joke here-or-there... a little touchy-feely out-of-nowhere
nerd.gif
(baby-steps_); put on some sexually-explicit records catered to whatever genre of music she enjoys in the whip or something and gauge reaction...if the stop sign is being applied, you'll know......always keep it casual / nonchalant with your advances, so that you leave yourself an emergency exit if things go wayward.

- You're still young, it's all trial-and-error at this point in the game.  It's highly unlikely that you will marry this chick, so don't sit on your hands...!
nerd.gif

- You're gonna have to stick your neck out there a tad, unfortunately
ohwell.gif

- If you wait for her to pull you out of the friend-zone (which you are in, more so due to your inaction than anything), you will be trapped in the F-dimension indefinitely.  You have to behave out of character, (within reasonable means)...maybe a dirty joke here-or-there... a little touchy-feely out-of-nowhere
nerd.gif
(baby-steps_); put on some sexually-explicit records catered to whatever genre of music she enjoys in the whip or something and gauge reaction...if the stop sign is being applied, you'll know......always keep it casual / nonchalant with your advances, so that you leave yourself an emergency exit if things go wayward.

- You're still young, it's all trial-and-error at this point in the game.  It's highly unlikely that you will marry this chick, so don't sit on your hands...!
nerd.gif

buns = smash zone
no buns = friend zone
its basic algebra.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

devil.gif

Courage-Wolf-She-put-you-in-friend-zone-Put-her-in-rape-zone.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I don't think the best friend statement is necessarily a sign of the friend zone, I've had girls that were interested in me say that before. But talking about other guys to you certainly is, unless she's doing it to make you jealous, which would be pretty obvious to you if that was the case. The talking to you in times of need is actually the biggest sign of the friend zone. Hot girls especially like to have a "safe" guy to talk to about this stuff.

My guess based on all of this is that you're 100% in the friendzone. I've been there before and you have all of the symptoms. You're her best friend, she talks to you about other guys, comes to you in times of need.

If you want to know for sure, make a move on her or just tell her straight up you're interested. Given how close you are to her, either she views you as a friend, in which case you'll be rebuffed, or she secretly has a huge crush on you, in which case she'll jump at the opportunity to be romantic with you. I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's the former, but there's only one way to definitively find out.
THIS.

buns = smash zone
no buns = friend zone
its basic algebra.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

devil.gif

Courage-Wolf-She-put-you-in-friend-zone-Put-her-in-rape-zone.jpg
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

I don't think the best friend statement is necessarily a sign of the friend zone, I've had girls that were interested in me say that before. But talking about other guys to you certainly is, unless she's doing it to make you jealous, which would be pretty obvious to you if that was the case. The talking to you in times of need is actually the biggest sign of the friend zone. Hot girls especially like to have a "safe" guy to talk to about this stuff.

My guess based on all of this is that you're 100% in the friendzone. I've been there before and you have all of the symptoms. You're her best friend, she talks to you about other guys, comes to you in times of need.

If you want to know for sure, make a move on her or just tell her straight up you're interested. Given how close you are to her, either she views you as a friend, in which case you'll be rebuffed, or she secretly has a huge crush on you, in which case she'll jump at the opportunity to be romantic with you. I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's the former, but there's only one way to definitively find out.
THIS.

PICS.
but you can either go slow into it, or if it's really killing you just tell her straight up.
you have to risk awkwardness, but if she really doesn't see you in that light, then it is not worth it, just leave it
but if you think losing her as a friend would suck, then you are in the friendzone for eternity.
and don't give her all the attention, say you're talking to other girls, if she reacts to it, then she has something for you, sometimes say you're busy when she is in times of need, to say that you have other obligations, and don't be that SAFE guy.

PICS.
but you can either go slow into it, or if it's really killing you just tell her straight up.
you have to risk awkwardness, but if she really doesn't see you in that light, then it is not worth it, just leave it
but if you think losing her as a friend would suck, then you are in the friendzone for eternity.
and don't give her all the attention, say you're talking to other girls, if she reacts to it, then she has something for you, sometimes say you're busy when she is in times of need, to say that you have other obligations, and don't be that SAFE guy.

Back
Top Bottom