the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

Originally Posted by kobe82410

ok guys. 

today, ive come to the realization, and accepted the fact that i've definitely been friendzoned

me and her were texting today, and she told me that she texted a pic of herself to this guy and that she regretted it 
eyes.gif

then i just said playfully, why dont you ever send me those kinds of things?

then she says, cause youre my bestie.... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

so i guess in a while, ill be able to offical absorb the fact. but what am i supposed to do the next time im interested in a girl and she goes to me with those kinds of things?

it seems to be the consensus that the best way out of the friendzone is to avoid in whole.  how do you avoid it?  
Man all these +%+#+$% are gonna try to be your bestie, my advice to you is to take a left and leave them hanging like a teste

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

ok guys. 

today, ive come to the realization, and accepted the fact that i've definitely been friendzoned

me and her were texting today, and she told me that she texted a pic of herself to this guy and that she regretted it 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

so i guess in a while, ill be able to offical absorb the fact. but what am i supposed to do the next time im interested in a girl and she goes to me with those kinds of things?

it seems to be the consensus that the best way out of the friendzone is to avoid in whole.  how do you avoid it?  
Pretty much you should stop simpin to her needs. You're pretty much the friend she talks to like a boyfriend. If you want to keep her as a friend then treat the friendship like a friendship not a girl your trying to get with because obviously that failed. Be smart about this or else you're going to be kicking yourself in the butt for months to come. DO NOT GIVE HER THE ATTENTION THAT SHE DEMANDS, get off that train. Find new girls to talk to and replace all that phone time and hangout time with something else. If you don't, your feelings are simply going to linger and you're gonna be mad upset when homegirl starts getting smashed and she tells you all about it. Trust me theres no worse feeling then a girl you liked putting you in the friendzone then telling you about how shes getting smashed by another guy she just met.
eyes.gif
 cut it before you end up like this 
frown.gif

I can def.testify to this...

God, the mistakes I made in my early 20's still have me SMH...

Had a similar situation...showed a ton of attention, went places, hung out, talked on the phone, etc, etc....BUT, she was feelin somebody else who wasn't puttin in no effort whatsoever, and I got thrown in the zone. It wasn't until I put it out there, found out how she felt, and stopped doin EVERYTHING that she came around...

Originally Posted by thegreatstallion

a good article on the subject....lol

http://www.theonion.com/a...-ruin-our-friends,11473/

But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And You Do Them
By Kimberly Pruitt

I really like you. I do. You're so nice, and sweet, and you listen to all my problems and respond with the appropriate compliments. But, well, I don't really see a relationship in our future. It would be terrible if we let sex destroy this great friendship we have where I get everything I want and you get nothing you want. Don't you think?

I knew you would understand. You always do.

We're so perfect as friends, you know? I can tell you anything, and you know you can always come to me anytime you need to hear me @$%!! about work or how ugly I feel. You wouldn't want to ruin a friendship like that just so you could be my boyfriend, and have me look at you with desire and longing in my eyes, if only once—would you? Of course not. Well, if we started dating, it would only complicate this wonderful setup I've got going here.

It's just…you're like my best friend, and I would hate for something you desperately want to change that. I mean, sure, we could go on some dates, maybe mess around a little and finally validate the six years you've spent languishing in this platonic nightmare, but then what? How could we ever go back to the way we were, where I take advantage of your clear attraction to me so I can have someone at my beck and call? That part of our friendship means so much to me.

No. We are just destined to be really, really good friends who only hang out when I don't have a boyfriend, but still need male attention to boost my fragile and all-consuming ego.

Anything can happen once you bring romance in. Think about how awful my last relationship was at the end, remember? The guy I'd call you crying about at 3 a.m. because he wouldn't answer my texts? The guy I met at the birthday party you threw me? I had insanely passionate sex with him for four months and now we don't even talk anymore. God, I would die if something like that happened to us.

Plus, ick, can you even imagine getting naked in front of each other? I've known you so long, you're more like a brother that I've drunkenly made out with twice and never mentioned again. It'd be way too weird. And if we did, then whenever you'd come shopping with me, or go to one of my performances or charity events, or take me for ice cream when I've had a bad day at work, you'd be looking at me like, "I've seen her breasts." God, I can't think of anything more awkward that that.

Oh, before I forget, my mom says hi.

Anyway, you would totally hate me as your girlfriend. I'd be all needy and dramatic and slowly growing to love you. If I was your girlfriend, I would never be able to tell you all about the other $+!%%@# guys I date and pretend I don't see how much it crushes you. Let's never lose that. That's what makes us us.

Don't worry. You're so funny and smart and amazing, any girl but me would be lucky to date you. You'll find someone, I know it. And when you do, I'll be right by your side to suddenly become all flirty and affectionate with you in front of her, until she grows jealous and won't believe it when you say we're just friends. But when she dumps you, that's just what we'll be.

Best friends. Friends forever.
This is all so true. As twisted as it sounds, that's how she looks at you OP.

As others have said, just bounce before she starts telling you who smashed and stuff, cuz that doesn't seem too far away. If she asks you just tell her the truth, and work on improving yourself in the meanwhile. It'll work to your benefit either way, you'll be better off whether you're with her or without her.

Next time let your intentions be known from the beginning. Be aggressive, take control, be in charge, don't let her drag you along to find out you been friendzoned. Better of knowing if she feeling you from the beginning then wasting time hoping she makes the move first.

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

so you thought all the other times she's referred to you as her best friend was just an accident?

damn he's only 17 not like dudes 23 and with this problem,

laugh.gif

You'll soon realize that NT is the last place you should look for advice. I'll let my hypocrasy begin and give you advice on here anyway.

1st thing you gotta realize is that there is NO such thing as the friendzone.

Some girls prefer to be friends with a guy before they **** em. Is that a bad thing? I guess if that is all you want- sure. I also prefer this method, sorry, but I don't want to just smash and dash- been there done that.

Also, why would I want a girl to smash me off my looks, and swag alone? Most women can't even begin to fathom how attractive and swagged up I be anyway.

So a girl doesn't want to smash your brains in @ first site? So what. The real question you must ask yourself young squire is if she is worth the effort. NT stay believing in this friendzone schtick, you gotta reverse it and put her in the friendzone. If you don't feel like putting in the work ( I rarely do) then diddy bop onto the next unsuspecting cum bucket you pass by off of Martin Luther King Drive (I'm fairly sure every major city has one of those)

There is no friendzone for attractive people only a timespan where you must be her "friend". If you are ugly please disregard all I typed above.

I mean in all honesty if a girl likes you you'll know.

Edit: " Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy" - 2pac

roll.gif
roll.gif

When you start out as friends with a chick if she's attracted to you even remotely she's not gonna refer to you as her best friend or bestie...if other ppl inquire she may say we're friends but she definitely not gonna tell you you're my best friend/bestie

If there is no friendzone how is he gonna put her there?

I've learned that chicks like the "%@%*@%%" type of dudes that show they don't really care, you just gotta know what kinda chick you're dealing with....cause it doesn't apply to all.

But my advice to you OP is to either flip the script on ol girl, or start messin' with other girls...

Like dude said, you don't want her textin you about some dude she just smashed
sick.gif

sounds like you gotta take the L on this one man, no worries though, theres plenty of others out there. you can also try flipping the script on her, as others have said, and see where that goes

Let her kno how you feel before it's to late...I think it is possible to get it in with her and still be cool with her just let her kno

Let her kno how you feel before it's to late...I think it is possible to get it in with her and still be cool with her just let her kno

start being very touchy feely with her and take note on how she responds to that

if she calls you and texts you DONT answer or respond immediately

do not be too available make her think youre busy for her most of the time make her want

finally remember the 3 month rule...if shes not feeling you by the 3rd month MOVE ON!

good luck OP

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

I've learned that chicks like the "%@%*@%%" type of dudes that show they don't really care, you just gotta know what kinda chick you're dealing with....cause it doesn't apply to all.

But my advice to you OP is to either flip the script on ol girl, or start messin' with other girls...

Like dude said, you don't want her textin you about some dude she just smashed
sick.gif
THIS.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
alien.gif
grin.gif
ohwell.gif
smh.gif
@ the article... Im a witness to that.

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn, just separate yourself from her, find some other things to smash. I know you fantasizing about you and her as old people watching your grandkids play little league, but you gotta move on and look elsewhere, live your life, she is.

Wow I am so proud of alot of you, there sheer consensus on advice given warms my heart...

laugh.gif

But seriously I've never seen a "call to arms" like this post. Obviously from reading all the comments it's not just OP looking for advice...while i'm not gonna restate anything that's already been said I want to point out a couple things. OP's girl is 17...some of us are considerably older than him and his girl...therefore most of the advice given such as "talk to other girls, make the first move/show intent, don't simp...YNS" are good for his age as well as in general for all of a man's life. Keepdasneaks posted some good info but people doubt Kix's advice. Kix's advice is more geared towards the older generation while I don't completely believe there's no such thing as the friendzone I gotta cosign on his points of reversing the situation on a girl and that there is a way to get out of the friendzone...

For example I have a friend named Harris who was a senior when I was a junior in h.s. he liked this really cute spanish girl named maggie throughout all of h.s....Harris was indian, had a big nose, hairy and was not confident in his approach to maggie and was simping hard...but Harris was a really funny dude. After h.s. harris went to college for a bit while maggie went somewhere else but the important thing is that after h.s. Harris knew he was being a simp and he cut out all simpish tendencies because it dawned on him that he was in the friendzone...harris significantly reduced the amount of time he worried about maggie/talked to maggie/gave a %$!! about maggie....College wasn't working out for Harris so he became a cop....He and maggie reconnected and now their going on 2 years together.

Point of this story is that the friendzone can be a temporary thing...you just have to come to terms with the situation improve your outlook on everything in your life, and then keep the cards in your hand that worked to your advantage (being funny) and replace the rest with better cards (became a cop, doesn't simp anymore, more confidence)

There is no cookie-cutter approach for getting girls, there are only generalizations that work on different age groups, mentality, and even cultures and all it boils down to is trial and error until you get it right.

If it came easy from the start what would you ever learn from it?

Originally Posted by kix4kix

You'll soon realize that NT is the last place you should look for advice. I'll let my hypocrasy begin and give you advice on here anyway.

1st thing you gotta realize is that there is NO such thing as the friendzone.

Some girls prefer to be friends with a guy before they **** em. Is that a bad thing? I guess if that is all you want- sure. I also prefer this method, sorry, but I don't want to just smash and dash- been there done that.

Also, why would I want a girl to smash me off my looks, and swag alone? Most women can't even begin to fathom how attractive and swagged up I be anyway.

So a girl doesn't want to smash your brains in @ first site? So what. The real question you must ask yourself young squire is if she is worth the effort. NT stay believing in this friendzone schtick, you gotta reverse it and put her in the friendzone. If you don't feel like putting in the work ( I rarely do) then diddy bop onto the next unsuspecting cum bucket you pass by off of Martin Luther King Drive (I'm fairly sure every major city has one of those)

There is no friendzone for attractive people only a timespan where you must be her "friend". If you are ugly please disregard all I typed above.

I mean in all honesty if a girl likes you you'll know.

Edit: " Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy" - 2pac
http://www.sosuave.com/quick/tip86.htm
Many men think that they have to establish a non-romantic relationship first before showing their romantic interest. So lots of bonehead men take on becoming women’s friends, figuring that then the woman will then know they are safe, that the man is a good guy, and will go nuts to have sex with them. A bigger lie has never been told.

Stop posting.

OP, just ignore all her calls for like a week. Don't contact her, don't get on Facebook. Just go ghost. Once the week is up she'll call you with a angry message once she leaves it. You got her where you can treat her in anyway, call her tell her why she was angry at you. tell her you been doing your thing. Be blunt with it to, tell her im not looking for no friendship, tell her straight up. "suck my D" Since she been deprived from your attention she probably will. once you get the head. tell her be out and be on her way.

btw keep it moving she's just another bird.

Back
Top Bottom