the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

But EYE was referring to opposite sexed non-s/o.

I talk to my boys everyday man. While at work we discuss "things", work, business ideas, upcoming plans or anything we can think of.

But EYE was referring to opposite sexed non-s/o.

I talk to my boys everyday man. While at work we discuss "things", work, business ideas, upcoming plans or anything we can think of.

I don't think the best friend statement is necessarily a sign of the friend zone, I've had girls that were interested in me say that before. But talking about other guys to you certainly is, unless she's doing it to make you jealous, which would be pretty obvious to you if that was the case. The talking to you in times of need is actually the biggest sign of the friend zone. Hot girls especially like to have a "safe" guy to talk to about this stuff.

My guess based on all of this is that you're 100% in the friendzone. I've been there before and you have all of the symptoms. You're her best friend, she talks to you about other guys, comes to you in times of need.

If you want to know for sure, make a move on her or just tell her straight up you're interested. Given how close you are to her, either she views you as a friend, in which case you'll be rebuffed, or she secretly has a huge crush on you, in which case she'll jump at the opportunity to be romantic with you. I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's the former, but there's only one way to definitively find out.

I don't think the best friend statement is necessarily a sign of the friend zone, I've had girls that were interested in me say that before. But talking about other guys to you certainly is, unless she's doing it to make you jealous, which would be pretty obvious to you if that was the case. The talking to you in times of need is actually the biggest sign of the friend zone. Hot girls especially like to have a "safe" guy to talk to about this stuff.

My guess based on all of this is that you're 100% in the friendzone. I've been there before and you have all of the symptoms. You're her best friend, she talks to you about other guys, comes to you in times of need.

If you want to know for sure, make a move on her or just tell her straight up you're interested. Given how close you are to her, either she views you as a friend, in which case you'll be rebuffed, or she secretly has a huge crush on you, in which case she'll jump at the opportunity to be romantic with you. I'm gonna go ahead and guess it's the former, but there's only one way to definitively find out.

Girls are confusing!

I had a chick talk about guys all the time... But as time went on I acted nonchalant and act if I didn't care

Her whole act CHANGED... you're not completely in the friendZone

Calling you bestfriend and talking about guys infront of you is only a TEST!!!

Just be more aggressive... And see what she does

Girls are confusing!

I had a chick talk about guys all the time... But as time went on I acted nonchalant and act if I didn't care

Her whole act CHANGED... you're not completely in the friendZone

Calling you bestfriend and talking about guys infront of you is only a TEST!!!

Just be more aggressive... And see what she does

Just make a move or you might never know. but you are scared if you do that she will reject you and you will also not be so close.
Just ask her on a "date" talk to her. let her know how you feel and if she doesnt that you dont want it to ruin your friendship, etc...

Just make a move or you might never know. but you are scared if you do that she will reject you and you will also not be so close.
Just ask her on a "date" talk to her. let her know how you feel and if she doesnt that you dont want it to ruin your friendship, etc...

I feel like there's a window of opportunity when it comes to being "more than a friend" and getting stuck in the friendzone. If you're not physical, or let your true intentions be known out the gate, and wait too long, it's possible to get trapped. There's ways to escape the friendzone, of course. But you have to complete all 32 levels of BASED first.

I feel like there's a window of opportunity when it comes to being "more than a friend" and getting stuck in the friendzone. If you're not physical, or let your true intentions be known out the gate, and wait too long, it's possible to get trapped. There's ways to escape the friendzone, of course. But you have to complete all 32 levels of BASED first.

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

do this... no way should u have to torment yourself by being wanting more out of something u cant have.  step up to the plate and let her know... u got nothing to lose

do this... no way should u have to torment yourself by being wanting more out of something u cant have.  step up to the plate and let her know... u got nothing to lose

devil.gif

Courage-Wolf-She-put-you-in-friend-zone-Put-her-in-rape-zone.jpg

Originally Posted by D723

You're definitely friendzoned dude.. and if you like this girl like you claim then I would go ahead and do what persia said and tell her your true feelings.

Originally Posted by D723

You're definitely friendzoned dude.. and if you like this girl like you claim then I would go ahead and do what persia said and tell her your true feelings.

I would move on and start macking to other broads and telling her about it. If she really likes you she'll get down once she sees you doing your thing. Sometimes a chick doesn't know what she wants until somebody else wants it.

Back
Top Bottom