the FRIENDZONE....... (update on pg. 4)

Originally Posted by kobe82410

then i just said playfully, why dont you ever send me those kinds of things?

then she says, cause youre my bestie.... 
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
you set yourself up by sounding mad desperate.. 
tired.gif

ok guys. 

today, ive come to the realization, and accepted the fact that i've definitely been friendzoned

me and her were texting today, and she told me that she texted a pic of herself to this guy and that she regretted it 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

so i guess in a while, ill be able to offical absorb the fact. but what am i supposed to do the next time im interested in a girl and she goes to me with those kinds of things?

it seems to be the consensus that the best way out of the friendzone is to avoid in whole.  how do you avoid it?  
Pretty much you should stop simpin to her needs. You're pretty much the friend she talks to like a boyfriend. If you want to keep her as a friend then treat the friendship like a friendship not a girl your trying to get with because obviously that failed. Be smart about this or else you're going to be kicking yourself in the butt for months to come. DO NOT GIVE HER THE ATTENTION THAT SHE DEMANDS, get off that train. Find new girls to talk to and replace all that phone time and hangout time with something else. If you don't, your feelings are simply going to linger and you're gonna be mad upset when homegirl starts getting smashed and she tells you all about it. Trust me theres no worse feeling then a girl you liked putting you in the friendzone then telling you about how shes getting smashed by another guy she just met.
eyes.gif
 cut it before you end up like this 
frown.gif

ok guys. 

today, ive come to the realization, and accepted the fact that i've definitely been friendzoned

me and her were texting today, and she told me that she texted a pic of herself to this guy and that she regretted it 
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

so i guess in a while, ill be able to offical absorb the fact. but what am i supposed to do the next time im interested in a girl and she goes to me with those kinds of things?

it seems to be the consensus that the best way out of the friendzone is to avoid in whole.  how do you avoid it?  
Pretty much you should stop simpin to her needs. You're pretty much the friend she talks to like a boyfriend. If you want to keep her as a friend then treat the friendship like a friendship not a girl your trying to get with because obviously that failed. Be smart about this or else you're going to be kicking yourself in the butt for months to come. DO NOT GIVE HER THE ATTENTION THAT SHE DEMANDS, get off that train. Find new girls to talk to and replace all that phone time and hangout time with something else. If you don't, your feelings are simply going to linger and you're gonna be mad upset when homegirl starts getting smashed and she tells you all about it. Trust me theres no worse feeling then a girl you liked putting you in the friendzone then telling you about how shes getting smashed by another guy she just met.
eyes.gif
frown.gif

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

you know u can get out right? for example see how she reacts when she sees u with another chick

if you cant get another chick, and from the tone of this thread thats prob the case then try to man up.....

do you always appease her? if so, see how she reacts when u put ur foot down. Ive known cases where the chick totally changed her view b/c the whole pedestal thing is generally true. 
Pretty much you should stop simpin to her needs.

DO NOT GIVE HER THE ATTENTION THAT SHE DEMANDS, get off that train.

Find new girls to talk to and replace all that phone time and hangout time with something else. If you don't, your feelings are simply going to linger and you're gonna be mad upset when homegirl starts getting smashed and she tells you all about it.

Trust me theres no worse feeling then a girl you liked putting you in the friendzone then telling you about how shes getting smashed by another guy she just met. cut it before you end up like this  

listen to this man

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
smh.gif

you know u can get out right? for example see how she reacts when she sees u with another chick

if you cant get another chick, and from the tone of this thread thats prob the case then try to man up.....

do you always appease her? if so, see how she reacts when u put ur foot down. Ive known cases where the chick totally changed her view b/c the whole pedestal thing is generally true. 
Pretty much you should stop simpin to her needs.

DO NOT GIVE HER THE ATTENTION THAT SHE DEMANDS, get off that train.

Find new girls to talk to and replace all that phone time and hangout time with something else. If you don't, your feelings are simply going to linger and you're gonna be mad upset when homegirl starts getting smashed and she tells you all about it.

Trust me theres no worse feeling then a girl you liked putting you in the friendzone then telling you about how shes getting smashed by another guy she just met. cut it before you end up like this  

listen to this man

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

YNS

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

YNS

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif

Yeah, exactly just dead her immediately and work on yourself. Hit the gym or something, if you really have any chance with her she'll come back.

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif

Yeah, exactly just dead her immediately and work on yourself. Hit the gym or something, if you really have any chance with her she'll come back.

that sucks man, i would just tell her your feelings for her. its better than sitting there killing yourself everyday holding your feelings inside.

damn he's only 17 not like dudes 23 and with this problem, just enjoy life don't worry too much, girls at your age are wiling to experiment, cruise the mall find some be hood bout it w/ your swag and you should get some easily its summertime, your 17!

that sucks man, i would just tell her your feelings for her. its better than sitting there killing yourself everyday holding your feelings inside.

You'll soon realize that NT is the last place you should look for advice. I'll let my hypocrasy begin and give you advice on here anyway.

1st thing you gotta realize is that there is NO such thing as the friendzone.

Some girls prefer to be friends with a guy before they **** em. Is that a bad thing? I guess if that is all you want- sure. I also prefer this method, sorry, but I don't want to just smash and dash- been there done that.

Also, why would I want a girl to smash me off my looks, and swag alone? Most women can't even begin to fathom how attractive and swagged up I be anyway.

So a girl doesn't want to smash your brains in @ first site? So what. The real question you must ask yourself young squire is if she is worth the effort. NT stay believing in this friendzone schtick, you gotta reverse it and put her in the friendzone. If you don't feel like putting in the work ( I rarely do) then diddy bop onto the next unsuspecting cum bucket you pass by off of Martin Luther King Drive (I'm fairly sure every major city has one of those)

There is no friendzone for attractive people only a timespan where you must be her "friend". If you are ugly please disregard all I typed above.

I mean in all honesty if a girl likes you you'll know.

Edit: " Hate to sound sleazy, but tease me, I don't want it if it's that easy" - 2pac

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif

so true...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Whatever you do, don't listen to kix4kix, dude's an idiot
roll.gif

Mad I didn't offer ugly people advice?

At the end of the day, this friendzone is straight bullish. You either smash, or don't smash. That's what ya'll get for being friends with these birds anyway.  

The Technodrome wrote:
damn he's only 17 not like dudes 23 and with this problem, just enjoy life don't worry too much, girls at your age are wiling to experiment, cruise the mall find some be hood bout it w/ your swag and you should get some easily its summertime, your 17!

Yeah listen to this guy!!!!

- Kix

Originally Posted by FallenGodofWar

ok guys. 

eyes.gif

eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
frown.gif

so true...
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
 @ the girl getting smashed and telling dude all about. but in all seriousness, that is true. girls your age are still exploring. you should still be exploring. you're young man. once you hit a certain age and build a chemistry with a certain girl, you'll know when you're ready to settle down. don;t be so quick to love at a young age, especially in today's society. its a mistake that you don't want to make. trust me. just have fun and keep your options open. 

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Homie, you said "there's no such thing as a friendzone" only dudes who get friendzone'd would say trash like that...
Word?

Did you even read what I wrote. How can I be in the friendzone if I'm not friends with these chicks. But sure, I gets no buns if only "I cruised the mall and was bout it with my swag" - and I'm the one who said the trash. NT slays me.

Hate on peasant.
glasses.gif

dope avy The Tech

and FFFVVVCCKKKK the friend zone... i dont know if its been said... but... pics? (only if 18+)

there's only 1 blood related friend that i have that my penis has not entered... show and prove if your a female nd were friends its because were tired of f ing
laugh.gif
why be just friends with a chick.. pointless

a good article on the subject....lol

http://www.theonion.com/a...-ruin-our-friends,11473/

But If We Started Dating It Would Ruin Our Friendship Where I Ask You To Do Things And You Do Them
By Kimberly Pruitt

I really like you. I do. You're so nice, and sweet, and you listen to all my problems and respond with the appropriate compliments. But, well, I don't really see a relationship in our future. It would be terrible if we let sex destroy this great friendship we have where I get everything I want and you get nothing you want. Don't you think?

I knew you would understand. You always do.

We're so perfect as friends, you know? I can tell you anything, and you know you can always come to me anytime you need to hear me @$%!! about work or how ugly I feel. You wouldn't want to ruin a friendship like that just so you could be my boyfriend, and have me look at you with desire and longing in my eyes, if only once—would you? Of course not. Well, if we started dating, it would only complicate this wonderful setup I've got going here.

It's just…you're like my best friend, and I would hate for something you desperately want to change that. I mean, sure, we could go on some dates, maybe mess around a little and finally validate the six years you've spent languishing in this platonic nightmare, but then what? How could we ever go back to the way we were, where I take advantage of your clear attraction to me so I can have someone at my beck and call? That part of our friendship means so much to me.

No. We are just destined to be really, really good friends who only hang out when I don't have a boyfriend, but still need male attention to boost my fragile and all-consuming ego.

Anything can happen once you bring romance in. Think about how awful my last relationship was at the end, remember? The guy I'd call you crying about at 3 a.m. because he wouldn't answer my texts? The guy I met at the birthday party you threw me? I had insanely passionate sex with him for four months and now we don't even talk anymore. God, I would die if something like that happened to us.

Plus, ick, can you even imagine getting naked in front of each other? I've known you so long, you're more like a brother that I've drunkenly made out with twice and never mentioned again. It'd be way too weird. And if we did, then whenever you'd come shopping with me, or go to one of my performances or charity events, or take me for ice cream when I've had a bad day at work, you'd be looking at me like, "I've seen her breasts." God, I can't think of anything more awkward that that.

Oh, before I forget, my mom says hi.

Anyway, you would totally hate me as your girlfriend. I'd be all needy and dramatic and slowly growing to love you. If I was your girlfriend, I would never be able to tell you all about the other $+!%%@# guys I date and pretend I don't see how much it crushes you. Let's never lose that. That's what makes us us.

Don't worry. You're so funny and smart and amazing, any girl but me would be lucky to date you. You'll find someone, I know it. And when you do, I'll be right by your side to suddenly become all flirty and affectionate with you in front of her, until she grows jealous and won't believe it when you say we're just friends. But when she dumps you, that's just what we'll be.

Best friends. Friends forever.

Originally Posted by seventh letter

I feel like there's a window of opportunity when it comes to being "more than a friend" and getting stuck in the friendzone. If you're not physical, or let your true intentions be known out the gate, and wait too long, it's possible to get trapped. There's ways to escape the friendzone, of course. But you have to complete all 32 levels of BASED first.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm surprised that a lot of people have given good advice in this thread... Gotta love the NT Fam.

Back
Top Bottom