The Game going back to Interscope Records

XXLMag.com has learned that Compton rapper The Game will be dropping his new album The R.E.D. on Interscope Records.

"Game will definitely be directly on Interscope," Chuck Taylor's longtime manager, Jimmy Rosemond, told XXL in an email.

The West Coast heavyweight's first disc, 2005's The Documentary, was released on the label but after his falling out with G-Unit he wasmoved to Geffen where he put out his last two LPs, 2006's The Doctor's Advocate and 2008's LAX.

Along with Cool & Dre, The R.E.D. will also feature collaborations from Lil Wayne, LadyGaGa, Pharrell, Kanye West and Gucci Mane, according to Rosemond. The disc is slated to hit shelves in early December, unless it conflicts with Game's rolein the new A-Team remake. Although he wasn't confirmed for the part earlier this month,Rosemond assures XXL that Game will be playing B.A. Baracus, Mr. T's signature role from the popular '80s TV show-in the upcoming film."He's slated for an early December release," Rosemond said of the album, "unless he starts shooting The A-Team movie thisOctober in Canada."

Game is currently on tour overseas. -Jesse Gissen

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=53150

Originally Posted by JPioneer

XXLMag.com has learned that Compton rapper The Game will be dropping his new album The R.E.D. on Interscope Records.

"Game will definitely be directly on Interscope," Chuck Taylor's longtime manager, Jimmy Rosemond, told XXL in an email.

The West Coast heavyweight's first disc, 2005's The Documentary, was released on the label but after his falling out with G-Unit he was moved to Geffen where he put out his last two LPs, 2006's The Doctor's Advocate and 2008's LAX.

Along with Cool & Dre, The R.E.D. will also feature collaborations from Lil Wayne, Lady GaGa, Pharrell, Kanye West and Gucci Mane, according to Rosemond. The disc is slated to hit shelves in early December, unless it conflicts with Game's role in the new A-Team remake. Although he wasn't confirmed for the part earlier this month, Rosemond assures XXL that Game will be playing B.A. Baracus, Mr. T's signature role from the popular '80s TV show-in the upcoming film. "He's slated for an early December release," Rosemond said of the album, "unless he starts shooting The A-Team movie this October in Canada."

Game is currently on tour overseas. -Jesse Gissen

http://www.xxlmag.com/online/?p=53150

Curious how those will come out.

Lady GAGA
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

Won't make a difference.

Geffen and Interscope basically the same label.
Pretty much. I just assumed Interscope just put all of their black artists on Geffen. Its still the same damn label. I guess Jimmy directly runsInterscope but if it will how a outcome on Game's album and make it solid and have substance and not full of namedrops on every damn song then I like themove.

This won't make an impact at all....maybe his check will be a lil fatter since there's one less entity to cut a check to... this is as news worthy asDiddy owning 7 G's in backed taxes

Originally Posted by Thousandaire

Good move, maybe we can get some Dre production...not that its needed at all though

It was all on Interscope anyways there was no Dre production cuz Dre didn't give him any beats...why?? idk only Dre can answer that one

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

Wonder if his "apology" had something to do with this?

Rosemond assures XXL that Game will be playing B.A. Baracus,
smh.gif

Nah it isn't, He's went back to dissing them again along side Hov
and I hear Hov MAY respond back with a track produced by Ye himself so indeed i'm curious to see how events play off in the future

Originally Posted by eight2one

dude defines "wishy washy"

What does this move have to do with being a flip flopper? Iovine let him come back to Interscope. They definitely have something in store for this album ifthey brought him back. Geffen is a part of Interscope but LAX didn't get promoted as well as Documentary and Doctor's Advocate did.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

What does this move have to do with being a flip flopper? Iovine let him come back to Interscope. They definitely have something in store for this album if they brought him back. Geffen is a part of Interscope but LAX didn't get promoted as well as Documentary and Doctor's Advocate did.

im just sayin.....

Originally Posted by Lazy B

What does this move have to do with being a flip flopper? Iovine let him come back to Interscope. They definitely have something in store for this album if they brought him back. Geffen is a part of Interscope but LAX didn't get promoted as well as Documentary and Doctor's Advocate did.

laugh.gif
exactly.......some pple jus look for any reason to hate/clown on dude, although I will admit he can bring it upon himself sometimes

But anyway, this is a good look for Game tho

Gayme: Let me rejoin you guys
smile.gif

IR: Aight first you gotta publicly apologize for the old beefs

Gayme: Sure ! Can I be allowed to diss Jay-Z though ?

IR: Aight, let it run for a couple months tops but drop it and apologize when your album drops.

50: Welcome back fam !

gameand50cent_kiss.jpg

Back
Top Bottom