The gender gap in colleges Vol. "You have to let your boyfriend cheat on you"...LOL...

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/fashion/07campus.html?scp=2&sq=math&st=cse

some "cliffnotes" for the lazy people (click on spoiler)
Spoiler [+]
- Women outnumber men in most colleges, making it difficult for women to find a man in college
- However, this is a win for men since obviously they have more choices to choose from

“Women do not want to get left out in the cold, so they are competingfor men on men’s terms,

Let me also add that of the guys that do end up in college probably 50% were nerds from highschool/come ill equipped with game.

Originally Posted by kYOUrt

Let me also add that of the guys that do end up in college probably 50% were nerds from highschool/come ill equipped with game.

Are you serious?? 50%??? We are talking about college here; not a Ph.D program. 

Originally Posted by vdubsta

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/07/fashion/07campus.html?scp=2&sq=math&st=cse

some "cliffnotes" for the lazy people (click on spoiler)
Spoiler [+]
- Women outnumber men in most colleges, making it difficult for women to find a man in college
- However, this is a win for men since obviously they have more choices to choose from

“Women do not want to get left out in the cold, so they are competingfor men on men’s terms,

Perfect execution of the MJ gif

That was a great read and i agree that women have to do more b/c of the imbalance. When I left Hampton, there was a 15 to 1 female to male ratio. It was the best
pimp.gif

So it should be easy for guys to smash in college is what youre saying

All guys should smash easily in college....really all guys should smash anywhere. The thing is, once women get out of college, they find there aren't as many men like most of us that have finished school, have our own place, car and work. The pool of available men only dwindles. Whereas for us, women are a plenty to choose from.

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

All guys should smash easily in college....really all guys should smash anywhere. The thing is, once women get out of college, they find there aren't as many men like most of us that have finished school, have our own place, car and work. The pool of available men only dwindles. Whereas for us, women are a plenty to choose from.

True... True 

AntBanks81 wrote:
All guysshould smash easily in college....really all guys should smashanywhere. The thing is, once women get out of college, they find therearen't as many men like most of us that have finished school, have ourown place, car and work. The pool of available men only dwindles.Whereas for us, women are a plenty to choose from.
you speaks truths young jedi

Some of the quotes from the girls in there are hilarious:

“I was talking to a friend at a bar, and this girl just came up out of nowhere, grabbed him by the wrist, spun him around and took him out to the dance floor and started grinding,

having more dudes than girls ftl.

being in a rocky committed relationship ftl.
-minimal smashing as a result, ftl.

next year im gonna get it in.

Back
Top Bottom