The gender gap in colleges Vol. "You have to let your boyfriend cheat on you"...LOL...

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

Originally Posted by kicksfiend

Originally Posted by Clevereddie

My school is 85% girls 
smokin.gif

School? Restrictions on transferring?
DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
^its probably a fashion institute or something.

Yup Fashion Institute of technology, State University of NY 
glasses.gif

NT summit at FIT? I'm gonna go by there in a little bit and scope out the scene. Definitely won't be transferring (Finance and mathematics major). It's a fashion school, more than half of the 15% guys are gay. Those girls must be more desperate than the girls in OP's article
pimp.gif

Forgot to put this quote in there:
Rachel Sasser, a senior history major at the table, said that beforeshe and her boyfriend started dating, he had “hooked up with a leastfive of my friends in my sorority — that I know of.

Originally Posted by acidicality

laugh.gif
Engineering.....80% guys, 20% girls.
frown.gif

Nah
Engineering.....80% guys, 15% wild-beast, 5% girls

Electrical Engineering......98% guys, 2% girls 

I had my fair share of fun.

It's hilarious to me because these bars the took pictures of are where I partied for the better part of 3 years and I know a couple of the girls they pictured/interviewed.

But it's money for guys because there are about 65 girls in each sorority pledge class. Take that times 4 and you get about 260 girls per sorority. Then there was probably 5 sororities that were filled with smashable chicks so that's 1,300 (you'll always have the duffs so that number is realistically ~7-800). Then not to mention there was another 3 sororities that had "diamonds in the rough" that weren't in the top 5 sororities but were still hot and in many cases feel that they have to overcompensate for the fact that they weren't in an upper tier sorority so they would put out.

And that's just girls in sororities.

Then you got tons of girls that were jersey chasers for the basketball, football, lacrosse, and baseball teams and all the other girls not in sororities who still like to go out and party too. So for dudes the crop of girls at UNC was massive, like fishing in a barrel. And if you have ever been to Chapel Hill, it's a true college town. The city pretty much revolves around the university and Franklin St. (where all the bars and restaurants are), which is right on campus. So you have all of this going on in an area that maybe takes 45 minutes to walk from one side of campus to the other.

But I would imagine it's no different at a place like Kansas University or some of the other schools mentioned in the article. The opportunity is definitely there.

The points made in that article make me hate the fact that I go to a "traditional college town" type institution. I've already been here like two weeks
and I KNOW that the dudes are not going to interest me one bit. Limited options FTL
But of course, relationships were never my thing anyway so whatever. Just gotta ride it out and have some fun. F--- love
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

The points made in that article make me hate the fact that I go to a "traditional college town" type institution. I've already been here like two weeks
and I KNOW that the dudes are not going to interest me one bit. Limited options FTL
But of course, relationships were never my thing anyway so whatever. Just gotta ride it out and have some fun. F--- love
pimp.gif

Watch you post a relationship problem thread in the near future

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

- Women outnumber men in most colleges, making it difficult for women to find a man in college
- However, this is a win for men since obviously they have more choices to choose from
I GUESS THERE'S MORE GOOD WOMEN, THAN MEN, PERCENTAGE WISE
SO A CHANCE OF HAVING A HUSBAND IS MINIMIZED
GUESS IT'S WHY SHE SAY SHE AIN'T INTO GUYS
FOCUSED ON SCHOOL FULL-TIME TO IMPROVISE

YO!
Originally Posted by AntBanks81

All guys should smash easily in college....really all guys should smash anywhere. The thing is, once women get out of college, they find there aren't as many men like most of us that have finished school, have our own place, car and work. The pool of available men only dwindles. Whereas for us, women are a plenty to choose from.

Preach!

I tell chics this all the time. I ain't even banking like I'd like to be, but these broads ain't sweating it. They throwing it with the Jennie Finch windup.

pimp.gif

DF!!!

Back
Top Bottom